Re: We are winning the BS game!

cabinboy wrote:
Racin_G73 wrote:

cabinboy mentioned his team trying to get from class A to B.  Their top finish to my knowledge was 10th out of about 85 cars.  So ... you're a top tier team.  Whether you think your equipment is up to par or not.  I'd consider it a compliment that they think you're too good to be in B with no penalty laps.

Scott, don't get me wrong. We're not really trying to get into B. We know we're an A class team (well, the car is). We just like the witty banter with the judges. It's part of the fun that gets the weekend started. Kinda like when Dale asks us if we really need to do the fire drill after all the races we've done. We know we have to do it and so does Dale but watching the hope in the driver's eyes get crushed as we try to talk Dale into making him do it is part of our entertainment for the weekend, before things get a little more serious.

Nah, I know you guys like to have fun with BS.  I was commenting to the original poster that a 10th out of 85 cars (WTR's best finish) is consistently put in class A.  His lower number finish in a higher car count field was sure as heck a class A performance.

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing