Topic: The ALFA has landed

Scot just dropped off the FREE ALFA GTV6 here in Tinley Park and picked up his Mercedes. I towed the MB home from Wisconsin yesterday. Every time I looked out the rear view mirror I felt like I was in a James Bond movie being chased by the bad guys. Thanks again Scot!

It's just too darned cold to play outside today, so I'm staying warm and thinking of a theme.

Alfalfa......Little Rascals?
Alfa E. Newman.......What. me worry?

We will line up more drivers for this Eduardoh partner. So many people want in on this insanity. Lot's of  unstable people in the neighborhood.

Re: The ALFA has landed

Free is good!

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Remember ALF?  He's back-in car form(Should you decide to use that theme).

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

Mike,

These are great cars. Contact me if you would like to know what it takes to run one of these in Lemons. Three years and 10 races between 2 cars and we have a pretty good idea of the do's and don'ts for these things.

Wes Conklin
Team California Mille
2007 Eyetalian Class Champions
20+ races and still going strong, Finally won one. Pacific Northworst Winner 2012.

Rockford Brodie wrote:

Remember ALF?  He's back-in car form(Should you decide to use that theme).

That's my favorite Simpsons episode. I look forward to the day when someone uses a soggy dinosaur sponge as their theme-meme.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

6 (edited by KREaton 2010-01-07 08:51 AM)

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w223/KREaton423/alf.jpg

ALF, I loved that show as a kid. He liked to eat cats...... I am sure you could come up with something from that. lol

I thought the GTV6 kinda looked like ALF's snout, so I give to you the ALF Romeo!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_DP7peYn084M/S0Y_WGLBPRI/AAAAAAAABIw/BjD1blatjgE/ALFromeo1.PNG

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching