Topic: Seat Time at Thunderhill West

I hope it is appropriate to this this here. I'm not selling anything, and this might be something that Lemons teams can use for test and tunes and for breaking in new drivers.

PDC (Pretty Darned Cheap) has the new western section Thunderhill reserved for April 17, a Friday. The cost is $345 and that covers 1 car and unlimited drivers. I've done their events before, breaking in a new driver and trying to teach myself how to drive like Ben Dawson, but that's another story.

This club's events are promoted via word of mouth only, with invites given to people participants think would be safe and have the right spirit. Basically, their events are limited to drivers with enough experience that they don't need instruction and can be trusted to go door-to-door with other cars. I think pretty much anyone here with a few races under their belt more than qualifies.

I'm thinking of going but want to get a few people to help with costs. Corey, from Panting Polar Bear is interested in getting a little Tinyvette seat time. I'm hoping to get another team member to join us. We'll split the costs of registration and fuel.

At this time sign-ups are pretty low and I think it would be sad to lose this club. It think it could be perfect for Lemons tuning and training.

Here's their event announcement - www.pdc-racing.net/docs/NoticeThunderhill4-17-15.pdf

Online registration is at - http://msreg.com/pdc0415

Mike

Re: Seat Time at Thunderhill West

PM sent

Re: Seat Time at Thunderhill West

PM sent.