Topic: I Want a non-running Crewcab Truck. I have Evil Plans. (like always)

So, I have this 4-53N Detroit Diesel that is complete and running. I want an inexpensive Crewcab Non-duallie 2WD truck to put it in. Not really picky about brand. I'm hoping someone out there has something that is (relatively) cheap and not rotted to death. Need not run but if it does, well so much the better. I also have a mess of interesting things to trade as well. If anybody can find cool junk in the world, It's this crew.

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

2 (edited by EriktheAwful 2015-05-08 04:49 PM)

Re: I Want a non-running Crewcab Truck. I have Evil Plans. (like always)

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/all,co … cs?catid=4

Would you take a suburban with giant wheels and a lift kit?   Ran when parked but has a bad transmission.   Can post pics if interested.

I have an 88 or 89 Ford F250 Lariat extended cab (bench seat in back) but not crew cab. Not rusty at all. CA truck. It is/was a 6.9 (maybe 7.3?) diesel. Complete and runs, but I just want the engine and aftermarket turbo kit out of it so I can have a spare motor for my F350 and so I can put the turbo kit on my 7.3 idi. The rest of the truck you may have. I have the title, but it is not current registered nor in my name. It's got a dent behind the driver's door and the bed could use some cracks welded from when they had a 5th wheel hitch in it, but it's yours if you want it.

Distance from me is an issue. But if you come get it, you may have it. email me if it might work. I can take some pics. Two-tone brown.tan.