Topic: Phoenix Teams -- Want a get out of jail free card?

Judge Phil and myself could really use some swank, babe-getting, totally happenin' Hawaiian shirts. The kind you can blow your nose with yet know one will notice.

We're both more or less XLs.

Fine, more. But, XL.

Jay's about an XL... not that he'd be seen dead in a Hawaiian shirt. Nick's probably a... medium.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Phoenix Teams -- Want a get out of jail free card?

I think you'll be needing a warm raincoat instead.

I'll worry about what we need.

You'll worry about not listening to me when I told you what we need.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I got the Magnum PI one, but it's a L.  I'll throw it in my luggage, can't hurt.

An L will hurt.

Also, if anyone can devise a way for me to watch the play off games, that'd be really beneficial to your cause

bummer....I'm the king of Hawaiian shirts, but won't be there...friggin work and a broken crap can conspired against me :>(

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Judge Jonny wrote:

Also, if anyone can devise a way for me to watch the play off games, that'd be really beneficial to your cause

No worries there... I've been told that Team Underground will be bringing a plasma Tv and Direct TV receiver so that they can watch the playoff from their pit. I think they're watching the Charger game.

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

Judge Jonny wrote:

Bob is fucked out of the gate.  I read somewhere that answering a question direct and to the point is a good thing.  Of course I'll be fucked for trying to brown nose. big_smile

magnusracing wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

No worries there... I've been told that Team Underground will be bringing a plasma Tv and Direct TV receiver so that they can watch the playoff from their pit. I think they're watching the Charger game.

I'm pretty sure they won't be watching the Chargers game

Judge Jonny wrote:

Get over yourself.

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

GnomeFabTech wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

Get over yourself.

All in.

If you also need those shirts for CMP, I can hook you up!

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

13 (edited by magnusracing 2010-01-18 10:18 AM)

Judge Jonny wrote:

I'm pretty sure they won't be watching the Chargers game

Ah... did they lose? Don't really pay attention to games that involve a ball. Well except shotput... gotta respect a ball of solid iron...

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

Judge Jonny wrote:

All in.

Better to die with your boots on than get blinded out waiting for "aces".  Ha!

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

15 (edited by Fish 2010-01-18 03:18 PM)

We are debating bringing the TV and stuff now that the Chargers arent in it, but we just might bring it still.

Fish wrote:

We are debating bringing the TV and stuff now that the Chargers arent in it, but we just might bring it still.

If you were to bring it and set it up where a certain Judge could see it... this could only help your cause...

also -- anyone that disturbs me with a black flag during either game, well... you know how fines are doubled in construction areas?

Judge Jonny wrote:
Fish wrote:

If you were to bring it and set it up where a certain Judge could see it... this could only help your cause...

also -- anyone that disturbs me with a black flag during either game, well... you know how fines are doubled in construction areas?

Hmmm well we were planning on having it at our pit so we could use the generator to run it but if you guys have a power supply by you this might be able to be arranged. We'll see whats the deal on Friday but we'll bring it.

Word.

And the sadly, the deal is probably torrential rain and flash flooding

Judge Jonny wrote:

Word.

And the sadly, the deal is probably torrential rain and flash flooding

Nah, it'll pass.  Rain for the first half of Friday and then golden from there on out.