Topic: Getting serious about Sears Point

I have received the pic of what Johnny Mag wants for the Wankenshaw Jag theme so now it is time to test at phoenix and then get serious about Sears.

Our Goal!!! Out run a 928 full of Dick's

Pendejo Engineering.
Bringing crap cans to a new level since 2008

http://i47.tinypic.com/5y7sjd.jpg

Re: Getting serious about Sears Point

Dunno if it helps you visually but there's alot more photos of that stunning jag in the Readers Rides section of GRM.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

Jag XJS versus 928 shooting brake? Oh hell yes!

We need to get some betting action going here.

That thing looks sweet. However my bet is on the car with 4 less pistons.

E=MC Hammered
E30, 302I (ME car)
Pintoghini with turbo 2.3L
Old Spice Crown Victoria

awesome! i love the look, we could make it a custom estate too if you bring it over to EGR

JThw8 wrote:

Dunno if it helps you visually but there's alot more photos of that stunning jag in the Readers Rides section of GRM.

Thanks! i will go check it out.

Pendejo Wankenshaw

Winging it wrote:

That thing looks sweet. However my bet is on the car with 4 less pistons.

We just knocked about 650lbs out of the jag so the dicks only weight 300 pounds less than us now.

pen

Miatas are going to be smoking fast at Sears with all those corners, the track is almost all turns.

We will be big enough they should see us coming and make room! Heavy fast car means apex early and slid wide till you are on the red and white stripes then floor it again.

Pen

red and white stripes

Uh oh...

Color check in T10...

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

trekkor wrote:

red and white stripes

Uh oh...

Color check in T10...

KT

Naahh! no fears.. Been there done that at that track many times. Slow cars,fast cars,momentum cars. It is fun no matter what you drive. Now side car motorcycle racing! that may be more than i care to try.

Pen

12 (edited by magnusracing 2010-01-20 11:57 AM)

MurileeMartin wrote:

Jag XJS versus 928 shooting brake? Oh hell yes!

We need to get some betting action going here.

Well... I think there is already a toaster on the line... but perhaps we need to up the ante a bit. However, I think I'll see if the motor blows in Phoenix before I start making any bets.

Oh... and Pendejo... you've been brings crap cans to a new level for the past 35 years... but for Lemons since 2007... not that you probably can remember back that far anymore due to all the Sailor Jerry's

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

Mmmmmm!!!! Sailor and coke!!!! Done for the day boys.. heading to the bar.

Pen

For more inspiration go to You Tube and look for Bathurst Jaguar.. the XJSs going around that track are breathtaking... resolutely badass.

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Oh, and I'm betting against the car I helped build, indeed, the one that carries my livery..  As I have nothing to do with the replacement engine, I see no conflict of interest, though I could possibly be persuaded to add a little sand to the crankcase late at night when nobody is around, for the right price.... I really want the Jag to do well, I'm a British car guy through and through...      I'll put a jar of Lucas Replacement Smoke on the line, It works on German cars as well......

This is how to drive a V-12 Jag, lets see something like this at Sears....     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9I7GWllPFY

That's a great Video...  Team "Wankinshaw" Racing will do our best to replicate...

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

LOVED the two wheels at the 1:15 mark! Good vid.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Evil Genius wrote:

For more inspiration go to You Tube and look for Bathurst Jaguar.. the XJSs going around that track are breathtaking... resolutely badass.

I have watched that vid about a thousand times. That is some no fear flying right there.

Pendejo

Evil Genius wrote:

Oh, and I'm betting against the car I helped build, indeed, the one that carries my livery..  As I have nothing to do with the replacement engine, I see no conflict of interest, though I could possibly be persuaded to add a little sand to the crankcase late at night when nobody is around, for the right price.... I really want the Jag to do well, I'm a British car guy through and through...      I'll put a jar of Lucas Replacement Smoke on the line, It works on German cars as well......

I could possibly be persuaded to add a little sand to the crankcase late at night when nobody is around, for the right price....

Sooooo cooool!!!!! Name your price smile

Pendejo

I smell a WAGER.......the toaster bet still stands, bosch stainless of course.......but we can add a little something  to make the battle O Euro GT cruisers all the more interesting.......cash is just too easy.....we need something more humiliating, degrading.....something more "Lemons"

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

great video......the classic battle of Dicks vs Wankers

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Wager is good stupid wager is bad... No humiliating stuff dick just some kind of straight up man bet..  Leave the humiliating duties to the pros like Johnny and Phil..

Seth

Pendejo wrote:

Wager is good stupid wager is bad... No humiliating stuff dick just some kind of straight up man bet..  Leave the humiliating duties to the pros like Johnny and Phil..

Seth

Good enough......  "Dicks vs Wankers & toaster bet"  Man card on the line!!

However I don't think I will be able to install a working toaster in the car...their power demands are just too high from 12V (think 900watts+)....assuming 1500watt peak demand thats 107+amp load.....not a good idea on an already frail 25 year old electrical system.....

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

we can istalla a seperate battery system with large Ga wire brian, how long does it have to last?