Re: Transporting a Lemons car from FL to DC, economically...

mharrell wrote:
soldmystang wrote:

Real Men Tow with British Leyland.  smile

Fixed that for you.

I'm sorry Girls, but i don't even know what that means.   my Ford will pull a house of its foundation.

old school land-rovers might be indestructible but i bet i could still drag one on its roof at 80 mph all the way to CMP.  smile  and nary a moment be concerned with what was behind me.

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

27 (edited by Speedycop 2010-01-22 07:52 AM)

FreeRange wrote:

If you need parts, I have 2 59 Ford Anglia's smile  You keeping stock motor / suspension?

Not likely, but thanks very much for the offer! Something about 0-60 in 30 seconds and a 4' track width just doesn't bode well for road racing...

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

hope you don't have to make any sharp turns in a hurry

It got here safe and sound. Now, we're just waiting for a buddy with a rollback to unload it tomorrow.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

30 (edited by jmitch 2010-01-23 06:22 AM)

Rollback? RUNNING START!

Speedycop wrote:

It got here safe and sound. Now, we're just waiting for a buddy with a rollback to unload it tomorrow.

good to hear.

just unstrap it and have ron floor the gas in the truck.  problem solved.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11