Topic: Special hotel rate for March 5/6 “Lemons” Infineon

You probably noticed on the Lemons info sheet that the Best Western Novato Oaks Inn, in Novato (10 minutes from the racetrack) was offering discounted rooms to Lemons folks of $119.00 for the March 6/7 race at Infineon.  Good price! Now the Dr. has gone one better.  If you mention you are a fan/foe of Dr. No, they’ll lop another $20.00’s off that price.  You get a very nice room and BREAKFAST for just 99 bucks a night!  It’s also just across the parking lot from the Wildfox Restaurant where the Dr. No bash will be held on Sat night the 6th.
You must call direct to the hotel because this special pricing is not available on line.  Their number is 1-800-625-7466
A good Dr. takes care of his people!

Dr. No-Disturbed Brilliant Mind behind the "take no prisoners" 007 Jaguar

Re: Special hotel rate for March 5/6 “Lemons” Infineon

My wife insists she stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Novato for $88 with breakfast. I'm sleeping in (or under) the car at the track expecting to need to do all-night repairs to the hydraulic system, so which hotel doesn't much matter...

3 (edited by Dr. No 2010-01-22 01:51 PM)

Re: Special hotel rate for March 5/6 “Lemons” Infineon

Spank wrote:

My wife insists she stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Novato for $88 with breakfast. I'm sleeping in (or under) the car at the track expecting to need to do all-night repairs to the hydraulic system, so which hotel doesn't much matter...

If your friends would only like to DRIVE instead of WALK to a place that offers live music, discounts for food, beer, wine and the famous FREE Dr. No party set up specifically for Lemons partisipants, I guess the extra 11 bucks you save is worth it.

Dr. No-Disturbed Brilliant Mind behind the "take no prisoners" 007 Jaguar