Topic: Hi/Lo moments from #521 at Sears Pointless '16

Better late than never...
Bit of sat/sun footage from February's race. Car #521 Heisenberg Racing, Green 1993 BMW 325i ...

https://youtu.be/lyC0w0Wi87c

Re: Hi/Lo moments from #521 at Sears Pointless '16

All those outside runs with a couple in the grass on the way to seven made my butthole pucker a lot. If I owned the car, I'd probably ask you not to do that.

Was that one long section of passing under yellow at 1:30 or did the roofer kick in on 11 racers at the same time. Weird.

Looks like a fun car to race.

I know that puckery feeling. Small windows closed down on me and rubbing ain't racing in Lemons I've been told.

Those prolonged passes are just after long full-course yellows and folks are nervous or in disbelief when it goes green again. No black flags for me, I just got the jump on some sleepers. Talk about puckering buttholes.

bendawson3 wrote:

All those outside runs with a couple in the grass on the way to seven made my butthole pucker a lot. If I owned the car, I'd probably ask you not to do that.

Was that one long section of passing under yellow at 1:30 or did the roofer kick in on 11 racers at the same time. Weird.

Looks like a fun car to race.

This whole passing in the straights concept is lost on me. tongue

Lorin Mueller
Scuderia Asino formerly Team Haulin' Ass - 83 Plymouth Scamp
Team Soccer Moms - 93 Dodge Caravan

Nice driving out there but stop passing grass or you're going to stink up the joint. Hehe.