Topic: Public apology

My public apology.

I want to apologize for my actions yesterday at the Phoenix race. There is no excuse for my behavior.  I over reacted, I was working my ass off to drive clean and drive fast after Saturdays penalties. The adrenalin rush after being t boned got the best of me.

I want to extend this to Jay, the judges, all the Lemons staff, and the B team.

If Jay says I’m not allowed back then it is what it is and it’ll be my own fault.

Thanks
Mark

Deathmobile

Re: Public apology

details or ban.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

Or details of the ban.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Driving my heart out to be fast and not get a penalty + being t boned in a corner + Adrenlin rush + Bipolar disorder = I tried to rush the other driver in the pits and 3-4 poeple to hold me back and kinda had me pinned against my car.

Deathmobile

Johnny and Phil better have video.

Fan-f'ing-tastic

NYPD 323 wrote:

I tried to rush the other driver in the pits and 3-4 poeple to hold me back and kinda had me pinned against my car.

sweet.  nice going, Cole Trickle.  wink

12+-time loser

Bipolar and screen name of NYPD.  *shudder*

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

RobL wrote:

Bipolar and screen name of NYPD.  *shudder*

Its just a name. I'm not a cop.

Deathmobile

Buzz Killington wrote:
NYPD 323 wrote:

I tried to rush the other driver in the pits and 3-4 poeple to hold me back and kinda had me pinned against my car.

sweet.  nice going, Cole Trickle.  wink

I was thinking more A.J. Foyt

Deathmobile

Be careful rushing other drivers, I heard Nolan Ryan has been racing Lemons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0K8sZtppGo

bob-e wrote:

Be careful rushing other drivers, I heard Nolan Ryan has been racing Lemons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0K8sZtppGo

That is still the single greates moment in Ranger's history. I'm so glad he's buying the team from Hicks!

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Mark, that is the way to man up and publicly apologize. No whining, no finger pointing, no "I was treated unfairly" nonsense. Just a flat out I'm sorry and if you fvck me over in the future, I deserve it.

That is a righteous apology. Friggin' old school. Being a straight up man about it is the way to get invited back to the race. I salute you, sir, and wish you the best of luck next time.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Agree with Mulry. Takes a big man to do that. You gotta layoff the red bull though.

well       theres nothing in the rules that say we cant be armed      in or out of the car   so   i say  let him race again

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

TA wrote:

Agree with Mulry. Takes a big man to do that. You gotta layoff the red bull though.

It wasn't red bull. It was Rockstar.

Deathmobile

I would have guessed that you were all jacked up on Mountain Dew...

Justin
Team Cardorks: #901 Amtrack E36 / # 902 Philly E30 / #903 Integra TypeArrr!
Driving something, somewhere.

Personally I think the most offensive thing about this situation is the involvement of energy drinks in our motor sport. It's time we take racing back from these sugar-water Brawno fools by banning Monster, Red Bull, and Rockstar from every Lemons race and paddock.

oneday wrote:

I would have guessed that you were all jacked up on Mountain Dew...

cough syrup.

Blanco Basura Racing wrote:

Personally I think the most offensive thing about this situation is the involvement of energy drinks in our motor sport. It's time we take racing back from these sugar-water Brawno fools by banning Monster, Red Bull, and Rockstar from every Lemons race and paddock.

quiet, you.

12+-time loser

The stuff isn't "energy" it's poison...spent a night drinking Red Bull and vodka at the Hard Rock in Vegas once, and the result was something that felt like a heart attack.....it wasn't, but don't mix this crap with alcohol...or fly right after...

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

Meh, it was a good weekend.  I was jacked up on 7-11 coffee both days and only wanted to fight once.  Luckily I didn't get a black flag, compound fracture or banned.  They told me that if you race Lemons you'll need to deal with a few chuckleheads...I just made sure to stay clear of 'em and not drive like a douche.  Hope they let you back, but seriously...don't take it so seriously...this isn't the place to drive like you stole it every lap. smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSKXw2NThbU

Shake and Bake
America, birthplace of the missionary position. You're welcome...

My friend spent three months in North Carolina producing that show. Apparently it was a complete madhouse.

The Sharks
Home of the E28 Turbo Tuner Fish and the Hammered Head 944 Turbo

I'll second the thumbs up on a straight, no BS apology, but that won't stop me from sharing my sweet pictures of your Rockstar rage. Might I recommend green tea next time?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/eyesoreracing/Lemon/LemonsPhoenixpainandsuffering2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/eyesoreracing/Lemon/LemonsPhoenixpainandsuffering3.jpg

Hope to see you at Sears Point, or whatever race your forgiveness gets you into.

If I happen to t-bone you, though, I'm leaving my helmet on until you chill the hell out!

Jw 33 I was just about to post that .  I used to pit for a winston cup series at 99 speedway in Stockton Ca.  and that Madhouse was just like that .If you saw your guy/car PIT or Stuff someone to the wall you better look for something to defend yourself with. Because that pit crew was coming after you .
Needless to say I think I was hired/talked into working on for my Size (6'3 265) and maybe not  my mechanical knowledge.

At the second Lemons at AMP my car was hit like 4 times in the chicane area by an old police car ,took my car out of the race.  So next day when I showed up to the race driving the BOBCAT with concrete breaker guess who was in the pits when I was driving by .The Cop Car that killed my car so I preceded to drive to there pit and collapsed his trunk in a flick of a switch and the press of a button on the controls .Then they were yelling at me that there is a driver in the car ,so I reminded them that there was a driver in my car when he hit me me 4 times .

After I drove away with the best revenge feeling ever  Jay came over and had a few words with me .

Then it just happens that the copcars teammate Camaro was the peoples curse. So I got a couple more hits in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln0mAWL8 … re=related

Too bad I kinda suck with the bobcat !!!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

How can you get so worked up about Lemons RACING that you want to go fist fight? It's supposed to be fun!