Re: Public apology

RobL wrote:
NYPD 323 wrote:

pics and vids

Does it seem odd that he has to prove that motorcycle girls are hot?

it's been odd here for oh i don't know..... five pages so far.  smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

OK this is getting pretty far from where we started and that's a good thing but please, let's compare apples to apples when it comes to the idiotic tradition of umbrella girls and other paid eye candy.  If you want to post pictures of the "hotties" at the local weekend warrior AMATEUR motorcycle event that would be a bit more of a fair fight.  At AMATURE motorsport events there are no professional models who are paid by companies to "increase product awareness" so I think you'll find, with a few notable exceptions, both the men and women at such events to be a bit more in keeping with the physical properties of mere mortals.

If one is participating in motorsport for the crumpet but has only gotten as far as Lemons that's the best joke I have ever heard.  Keep them coming!!

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

Rob Stercraw wrote:

How much to ban pixlpush?  Really.  I got PayPal fired up and waiting.

$100, cash money

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

129 (edited by NYPD 323 2010-02-03 12:52 AM)

GnomeFabTech wrote:

OK this is getting pretty far from where we started and that's a good thing but please, let's compare apples to apples when it comes to the idiotic tradition of umbrella girls and other paid eye candy.  If you want to post pictures of the "hotties" at the local weekend warrior AMATEUR motorcycle event that would be a bit more of a fair fight.  At AMATURE motorsport events there are no professional models who are paid by companies to "increase product awareness" so I think you'll find, with a few notable exceptions, both the men and women at such events to be a bit more in keeping with the physical properties of mere mortals.

If one is participating in motorsport for the crumpet but has only gotten as far as Lemons that's the best joke I have ever heard.  Keep them coming!!

Come down to a WSMC weekend at WSIR.

I wasn't trying to start a war. Just posting pictures of hotties for anyone that has any retnas left from the umbrelle dude and the heffer on the sport bike.

Its a public service so those pictures don't have to be burned into your memory after reading this thread.

Deathmobile

that's not all that's burned into my memory after reading this thread.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

IDEA:

For people who go into certain rage during a race. They should be submitted to a single punishment to be able to race again.

http://www.ci.muskego.wi.us/Portals/12/Gallery/Album/1/tazer.jpg

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

How about I buy the b team there favorite beer instead?

Deathmobile

Tazer and beer  AWESOME cocktail!!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Thread goes from apology->defense->hot girls???

Sounds like someone should take note of this public service announcement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ee3xemyQjI

Kurt Krumm
STS
Current car: who the hell knows
Prior offenses to sound judgment: Toyota coROLLa, Audi 80, Toyota MR2, Ford Crown Vic chop job

fizzer wrote:

Thread goes from apology->defense->hot girls???

Sounds like someone should take note of this public service announcement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ee3xemyQjI

There is one thing I also want to make clear. I am sorry for my actions. For the rest of you that want to keep taking shots at me or talk shit like fizzer here and the one guy that bitched about the girls before ( sorry i offened you and you boyfriend) feel free to fuck off. I'm not some pussy thats going to sit back and let fuckers like you take shots at me either.

Deathmobile

136 (edited by Bender/StickFigureRacing 2010-02-07 09:39 AM)

NYPD 323 wrote:

My public apology.

I want to apologize for my actions yesterday at the Phoenix race. There is no excuse for my behavior.  I over reacted, I was working my ass off to drive clean and drive fast after Saturdays penalties. The adrenalin rush after being t boned got the best of me.

I want to extend this to Jay, the judges, all the Lemons staff, and the B team.

If Jay says I’m not allowed back then it is what it is and it’ll be my own fault.

Thanks
Mark

Mark

Your first post was awesome, it takes a lot for a person to recognize they were wrong, especially being bipolar as you have explained. (I Know from my own experiences) 

Your last post also shows that you are not ready to go back on the track "IMO"
If you cannot take the lightly heated jabs that we "all" take when we post to the board then how can you prepare to take the additional pressure once your back on the track.

Good Luck with your motorcycle racing.....

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

I think it's about time to lock this thread.............

Riktor wrote:

IDEA:

For people who go into certain rage during a race. They should be submitted to a single punishment to be able to race again.

http://www.ci.muskego.wi.us/Portals/12/ … /tazer.jpg

This thread sure turned into a mess....

Started with NYPD doing the right thing and quickly went downhill from there...(not pointing fingers at anyone, just in general)

Moving on.....I LOVE the taser idea....I even own one.....not the crappy one show in the pic but the newer version that is more powerful and tased for 5 seconds.....after having experienced it 1st hand I can guarantee anyone that gets subjected to that as a penalty will NEVER-EVER-EVER be in the penalty box again.....they will quit and leave the race rather than get tased again....yes it is that bad!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:
Riktor wrote:

IDEA:

Started with NYPD doing the right thing and quickly went downhill from there...(not pointing fingers at anyone, just in general)

Moving on.....I LOVE the taser idea....I even own one.....not the crappy one show in the pic but the newer version that is more powerful and tased for 5 seconds.....after having experienced it 1st hand I can guarantee anyone that gets subjected to that as a penalty will NEVER-EVER-EVER be in the penalty box again.....they will quit and leave the race rather than get tased again....yes it is that bad!!

It can be deadly....the RCMP killed a guy in Vancouver airport with one a couple of years ago....

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

jimeditorial wrote:
icemang17 wrote:
Riktor wrote:

IDEA:

It can be deadly....the RCMP killed a guy in Vancouver airport with one a couple of years ago....

Tasers are techinically a "less lethal" weapon....and I do NOT know of an official COD (cause of death) in the USA that was directly attributed to the use of a taser...they might be listed as a secondary factor...but typically cardiac arrest do to acute drug intoxication is the COD...  Bottom line is tasers alone do not have enough power to "kill" someone....  for example on the average 200lb (90kilo) a typical defibrillator would be powered to about 180 joules vs the taser which is 26 watts or joules or 14% as much power

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

personally I prefer pepper spray

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

icemang17 wrote:

Tasers lethal weapon death cardiac arrest "kill" 180 joules taser watts much power

Yeow. I knew racing was dangerous... but sheesh.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Don't taze me, bro!!

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

magnusracing wrote:

personally I prefer pepper spray

wasp/hornet spray. shoots farther, and is more accurate.......
(got that from a buddy - he's a deputy sherrif)

NYPD 323 wrote:

For the rest of you that want to keep taking shots at me or talk shit like fizzer here . . . feel free to fuck off.

yeah fizzer.  cut it out, Meany McMeanerson.

12+-time loser

"Sparky" Pete wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

Tasers lethal weapon death cardiac arrest "kill" 180 joules taser watts much power

Hardly... A taser has never been associated as a direct cause of death. As pointed out before; the only reason some one has died due to a taser is because of pace-makers, prior heart conditions or medicial reactions.

But I do like the SPRAY idea...

http://news.byu.edu/releases/archive08/Mar/bearspray/bear_smith83.jpg

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

that bear just looks annoyed.

i agree that tasers are not dangerous.  a problem arises only when the target's body is unable to handle it, due to inherent characteristics of that person's body.  just like if you get shot, it's not the bullet that kills you; it's the bleeding and organ damage that results.  if your body didn't have that reaction to getting shot, it wouldn't be a problem.  wink

12+-time loser

Riktor wrote:
"Sparky" Pete wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

Hardly... A taser has never been associated as a direct cause of death. As pointed out before; the only reason some one has died due to a taser is because of pace-makers, prior heart conditions or medicial reactions.

But I do like the SPRAY idea...

http://news.byu.edu/releases/archive08/ … mith83.jpg

Am I to assume that the Sh#t on the road in the photo came from that guys pants.:D

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

Jay used to have a dog shocking collar with a cock ring  w/1/2 mile range I think they should pull it out of storage!!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

fabtoys wrote:

Jay used to have a dog shocking collar with a cock ring  w/1/2 mile range I think they should pull it out of storage!!

TMI....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0_JN61pfNIY/SW6KKeZNdOI/AAAAAAAAAmU/Hws2Bez3hqA/s320/tmi.gif

TMI...

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.