Topic: Southern Discomfort BBQ

Anyone hungry?  Terminally Confused will be cooking BBQ for Saturday night at CMP's Southern Discomfort.  We will also be bringing a very modest amount of beans.  With that said, we need volunteers to bring all of the other NOM NOMs!  Please communicate via this thread for anything you are able to bring so we don't end up with 91824891 bread rolls and no cheesecake!

Any cash and/or quality scotch donations will be gladly accepted!

Curt

Re: Southern Discomfort BBQ

Tunachuckers did corn last time.  Seemed to be a hit.  We can bring our cob for others to munch on again.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Do you have a paypal for cash donations

Seeing as I am lazy and untalented, my cash and I happily support this, along with about 4 team mates.

We are looking into some sort of Cinco De Mayo related alcoholic beverages. Along with some sort of unique dispensing format. Whatever that means.

RetroRacing-1973 Super! Beetle
Nine Finger Drifters- 1982 te72 Toyota Corolla Wagon (BEAMS PWRD!)
My one man show: G. D. Yo-Man: No! YOU Ams Da A&&hole!
2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class

curt.matthews@gmail.com is my paypal account.

yodogg wrote:

We are looking into some sort of Cinco De Mayo related alcoholic beverages. Along with some sort of unique dispensing format. Whatever that means.

...White Russians in mayonnaise squeeze bottles???

Eagle Racing has committed to providing Hawaiian rolls and some buns.

SpaceFrank wrote:
yodogg wrote:

...White Russians in mayonnaise squeeze bottles???

Well that would be more of an Eastern Orthodox Christmas theme, but I like the way you think!

2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class

yodogg wrote:

We've found some rather NSFW liquor dispensers at vintage shops when we were looking for 70s themed stuff. You could always do one of the gas pump style dispensers like this http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Liqueur-D … +dispenser

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

ViridianVixen wrote:
yodogg wrote:

We've found some rather NSFW liquor dispensers at vintage shops when we were looking for 70s themed stuff. You could always do one of the gas pump style dispensers like this http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Liqueur-D … +dispenser

Wow, those are almost too classy for us. Ok, who am I kidding, they ARE too classy for us!

Mama Bee is bringing coleslaw and a couple pans of brownies.

Paypal sent since I'll be dragging the Rambler down from Gingerman.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Guildenstern wrote:

Paypal sent since I'll be dragging the Rambler down from Gingerman.

Woohoo!  First time I've ever gotten Paypal money coming in instead of going out!

The Lowballers would love to bring something, just let us know what is needed and how much!

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.

Flying Scotsmen East is gonna bring a few pies. Just got word from the source that the BBQ may be in danger!! Pipe up and let them know what you can bring or it may be all of us eating angry, regret-filled hand sandwiches. You can't dominate Sunday if you're malnourished. Ask me how I know.

Speak now or forever wonder what they had in store. If you miss it, talk about real Southern Discomfort.

ViridianVixen wrote:

The Lowballers would love to bring something, just let us know what is needed and how much!

Bring any side dish you'd like.  Almost nobody has signed up to bring stuff, so it's pretty open!

Curt

Curt,
I sent you paypal $ to keep the Q coming!

Come on you lazy ass summbitches!  Bumblebees is bringing 100 pounds of pork.  Least all you moochers can do is sign up for some cheap ass beans or cornbread or something. 

Step up!

'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"

Duff Beer will bring bean salad. And beer.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

Idle Clatter will bring some sides to be officially named later (or not named at all and just show up with appropriate tasty treats). I'm thinking potato salad or something in that world. Either way, count on us for foods.

Colonel Mustard wrote:

Idle Clatter will bring some sides to be officially named later (or not named at all and just show up with appropriate tasty treats). I'm thinking potato salad or something in that world. Either way, count on us for foods.

Bringing a large tray of jalapeno mac n cheese and a large tray of cowboy beans. Sorry, no potato salad this time.

Now eat, you fucking jackals!

we are gonna be bringing some (extra) cole slaw and I will grab a few big containers of potato salad

Colonel Mustard wrote:

Now eat, you fucking jackals!

MEDIOCRE!!

The mac-n-cheese was delicious. Much thanks for that.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!