Topic: How did this get 22K+ views

... in a week and the wrapup videos can't even get 10k?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sioLHj2C9PQ

I accidentally stumbled across it on youtube.

2 (edited by Hamsa9 2016-04-05 04:22 AM)

Re: How did this get 22K+ views

In a short phrase... "Tits get gigs!"

Their other videos are of female pro surfers, models, skateboarding, and hot rods!  They likely have an army of 19year-olds a million strong, and "only 22k" accidentally clicked on their video mashup...

Heaven help us if judge Phil, and the Lemons supreme court, have influence over an army of 19 year-olds... 

Actually, check that, I would love to see the results...

He's a new man now, part of the machine,
His nerves of metal and his blood oil.
The clutch curses, but the gears obey,
His least bidding, and lo, he's away.

3 (edited by dculberson 2016-04-05 06:36 AM)

Yeah, they have 820,000 subscribers and who knows how many others that look at their videos regularly. 22k apparently were interested enough in the title to watch it. Youths. Harumph.

p.s. They used to struggle to get 500 views on the wrap-up videos so they're doing pretty well there.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

So Nick and Jay need to show a bit of cleavage?

Also I think Lemons racers are the only ones who watch the wrap and not all of the racers understand how these interwebs work.  Even those who do only a portion watch all of them(personally I find them hillarious so I wouldn't miss any).  So random Youtube channel will probably always beat Lemons with viewers.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Was this made for Jay?  If not, where'd they get all that video?  There were several races shown there.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

TeamLemon-aid wrote:

Was this made for Jay?  If not, where'd they get all that video?  There were several races shown there.

I'm guessing they used stuff from videos that were already on Youtube. I recognize some of it from the Hooniverse's and Judge Phil's channels.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

Heh, Hooniverse called them out on the usage of footage in the comments, too. Hoping they got the OK for the mashup, otherwise, that's bad juju.

Some people subscribe to whole channels. We've got one up yesterday with over 4,000 views that we haven't even posted on the site itself yet and yes, the comments are already a raging dumpster fire.

YouTube comments: DON'T. Not once, not ever.