Topic: Lemons shwag

Forgive me if this has been answered before, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere on the web page.

I left the phoenix race in a rush and neglected to pick up a couple pieces of paraphernalia from the officials tent. Is there anywhere online I can buy a few posters, patches, and maybe a shirt? My walls just look so naked!
Thanks!

Re: Lemons shwag

Lemons patches are here.  http://jalopnik.com/5453060/once+respec … ce-patches

E=MC Hammered
E30, 302I (ME car)
Pintoghini with turbo 2.3L
Old Spice Crown Victoria

Nick keeps telling us that an online store is coming.  For now, your walls will remain naked.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

you mean you didn't trade in your coupon for a Lemons patch?  Actually I didn't know we had any free swag until sunday afternoon after my last stint.  I saw this bright manilla envelope in our trailer and opened it.  We're not a detailed oriented team.  I would like a chance to grab one of the Lemons classic ringer t's tho...they rawk.  And at 5 bones...seriously...that's the best value in motorsport fashion ever. 

Nick?

Forget free, I was happy to pay for said swag.
Poor naked walls, they shall never know such fashion.

Where can I get the Lemon and battery shutoff decals?

The Charnal House Geo MetSHO: Turning less laps than a regular Metro, the hard way!

1969 Subaru 360

Any update on this?

There was some good swag at the DC event but I can't find anything online.  I neglected to pick up a t-shirt for a friend who generously donated a trailer and truck for the race.

Lemons does not currently have an online SWAG store.  You gotta get your stuff at an event.

The ringer shirts are cheap but I think they only have smalls left and that's probably why they're cheap.

Troy

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

I walked into HQ while they were packing up the swag and was ready to swap a fiver for a patch.

Major kudos to the woman running the swag stand for noticing my driver's wristband and sending me back to the other end of the paddock on a quest for the Yellow Envelope. A lesser person would have just taken my money.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear