Topic: NYC to NJMP - How to Gain Star Power Abilities at a Lemons Race

This could be us this weekend: https://media.giphy.com/media/Z7jTcCi5aPZ4I/giphy.gif

Picture yourself, actually making decent time in your crap cap at the NJMP race this weekend. Life is good and you are cruising smoothly around the corners. The car in front of you gives you a point-by, or so you think, when then next thing you know that same driver is halfway up your left-rear side as you're passing them from the outside. You spin out, you break an axel, you crumble into an emotional heap of self-pity. Now you've got a black flag, and you're coming in for a penalty when you see an opaque silhouette in the mist -- oh the horror, is that the ghost of old Jay Lamm-Dinkins standing outside with his arms crossed? You shake of the eery feeling, and the specter has disappeared when you look again. Inside, the judges are arguing over your sentence, the teams debating the meaning of flailing gestures, everyone is gesticulating wildly, and in the center of all the madness, you hang your head low. You were making decent time, and now you're falling behind. You've come all this way. Who can save you from this fate? Can anyone help?

TL;DR: You're gonna wish you gave younger Jae a ride.

I'm leaving New York City anytime Thursday 5/12 for NJMP and I am looking for a team/driver to carpool with. And finally I have a real enough job that I can even by you lunch. I can meet you anywhere that public transit can reach, preferably subway but including LIRR, NJT, or MetroNorth.

Write me at jennamyoung@gmail.com if you're leaving from NYC and interested gaining immunity/giving me a ride!   

Jae Young

Re: NYC to NJMP - How to Gain Star Power Abilities at a Lemons Race

Any luck? I'm in NYC too and trying to figure this out.

3 (edited by TheEngineer 2016-05-10 09:59 AM)

Re: NYC to NJMP - How to Gain Star Power Abilities at a Lemons Race

I'm making the run late thursday from NH. Probably NYC area around 7? (I haven't really planned). Will be a very late arrival in NJ. I have exactly one free seat.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice