Topic: American Irony

I was checking out the team list for American Irony And  saw Lucky Monkey Racing listed 4 times. Is this a mistake or did  the monkey really get lucky?

It Ain't My Fault

Re: American Irony

AWW Poor monkey  sad

It Ain't My Fault

Woodstock wrote:

I was checking out the team list for American Irony And  saw Lucky Monkey Racing listed 4 times. Is this a mistake or did  the monkey really get lucky?

Where do you find said list?  I don't see anything resembling what you speak of on the events page, and I thought entries wouldn't be announced anyway until after the Feb 6 entry deadline?

Am I missing something?...

The "list" I was referring to is in the entry form tab,  go to pick an event, pick the desired race, then click go to to team list, then click on the drop down arrow. You will see a list of all the team that have registered for that event. Your acceptance is up to the Lemons heads (after the deadline) and your ability to pay up when due.

It Ain't My Fault

5 (edited by Evil Genius 2010-02-05 10:39 AM)

You must spank the monkey(s)

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

I saw Lucky Monkey Racing on there just once, but they could have been updating their entry form or something.

Looks like the count is 57 right now.

Also, I checked out Gingerman's event schedule and they have an open track day April 3 and 4th.
http://www.gingermanraceway.com/events- … /all/all/1

If we get our crapcan running in time, we might go up there for practice and shakedown.

Anybody else doing the Open Track day?

#25 BuckSnort Racing
09' Nelsons / 10' American Irony, Capitol Offense, Bull Oil, Blago / 11' Gingivitis, American Irony, Shootout
12' Gingivitis, Shootout, American Irony

We're skipping the April Gingerman race.  We'll probably go and hang out, but we need to hit a few track days before we race our car again.  We will do the fall Gingerman race and maybe the 24 hour Chump race there as well. 

If the UsedcarRacing event at Nelson takes place in September as they say, we will likely race there too.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

Tango wrote:

I saw Lucky Monkey Racing on there just once, but they could have been updating their entry form or something.

Looks like the count is 57 right now.

Also, I checked out Gingerman's event schedule and they have an open track day April 3 and 4th.
http://www.gingermanraceway.com/events- … /all/all/1

If we get our crapcan running in time, we might go up there for practice and shakedown.

Anybody else doing the Open Track day?

3 Balls Racing is hosting an open track day on Saturday, April 10.  Lemons cars are welcome; we will be testing our Dead Rocket for the first time since it's "incident" at Nelsons Ledge.  Check out 3ballsracing.com for all the details.

Ken

We're skipping it too, the motor will be ready for Sept/Oct for sure though.   It would be nice to go watch a race though, maybe the guys and I will ride out there and see what we are in for in October.

harddriveracing.com wrote:

We're skipping it too, the motor will be ready for Sept/Oct for sure though.   It would be nice to go watch a race though, maybe the guys and I will ride out there and see what we are in for in October.

What? The motor won't be ready until fall? I smell cheatanium parts & machine work all over the place.

It Ain't My Fault

I think the Scirocket will make an appearance at the 3Balls day, but I'll be camping in Gettysburg. sad We'll be there for sure for the race. We michiganders can run GingerMan backwards with our eyes closed.

Captainess: #88 Scirocket Racing - Did someone say Pikachu?

lol, more like laziness and the supreme need to pay down the credit card bill.