Topic: Can we download someone's transponder program?

Team SOB will bringing a laptop, and if someone can hook us up with the program to keep up with the laps we would owe you big!!!  Just ask for the lovely Timing and Scoring Coordinator.  She will be very close to the heater......  We will try and keep it accessible to the general public all weekend, or as long as the batteries hold out.

#508 Team SOB
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

2 (edited by sawinatthewheel 2010-02-05 08:59 AM)

Re: Can we download someone's transponder program?

There are two programs, MyLapsMonitor and RMonitor, one of which you will need to load on to your monitoring laptop.  Next, you will need to be allowed to install a router on the scoring computer(no small feat).  After that, you will need line-of-sight to your laptop from the router.  If the distance is too great, you will need an external antenna on the router.  I believe there is someone who has the MLM program that has run Lemons at CMP last year.  I sent him the program but I don't recall his name.  I think you can find the MLM program online, but I can't vouch for it not being corrupted. One other note, do not use more than 5 monitors or you will crash the scoring computer!

sawinatthewheel...sometimes too much, sometimes not enough...just like life