1 (edited by prime suspect 2010-02-08 06:14 AM)

Topic: crew/spectator/driver ?

questions about personnel for american irony     are spectators allowed in our paddock as long as they arent working on the car ?  we have several crew members that may be bringing thier significant others ( wont know till last minute) and need to know if they can just pay for spectator entries for them but still have them be allowed everywhere  but " over the wall" on pit stops  i.e.         also  if any of our 4 drivers bail out at the last minute    can any of our currently listed  " crew"  be substituted at the race as long as they can come up with  gear and attend the drivers meeting etc. ?            Im trying to avoid having to scramble to fill the team roster at the last second if people change thier mind about participating   just want to cover all my bases

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Re: crew/spectator/driver ?

just a bump on this topic   everyone that could have answered my questions was @ CMP this weekend

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

another " bump"    any of the powers that be listening ?

4 (edited by Bender/StickFigureRacing 2010-02-09 02:23 PM)

If you have people that want to come and watch get a pit pass at the gate.
If you want people to hand you wrenches, change your oil, touch your tires or play with your engine get the crew pass. The crew pass gives you all of the bennies as the driver like T-shirts and swag but no wrist band to play on the track.
If you run into a problem with a driver after they close the driver entry deadline which is about one week before the race. Call or email Lemons HQ and give them your sob story, they are pretty understanding and may want to work it out so that you have at least the 4 driver minimum you need.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

The friends and family should be allowed to roam freely as long as they don't work on the car.  As for drivers, you should send an email to Nick or Jay at Lemons HQ.  The driver and crew roster gets locked down a few weeks before each race, so any changes after that would need their approval.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584