Topic: Had fun @ Evil Genius Racing

We had a good time today @ the shop of Evil Genius today. They put on a great deal, especially for the new guys like us. The food was grub in as well. Judge Johnny and Judge Phil road us a bit and forced us to dyno the car. It didn't blow up so all is good. Great bunch of guys, can't wait for the race at Sears Point.

2 (edited by Winging it 2010-02-14 10:17 AM)

Re: Had fun @ Evil Genius Racing

Consider yourselves one of these cause you are going to get rode alot.....
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz260/jeremyhawes/pony.jpg

It was good meeting you guys. The car looks really cool too.  Im looking forward to seeing it in action at infineon.

E=MC Hammered
E30, 302I (ME car)
Pintoghini with turbo 2.3L
Old Spice Crown Victoria

You're the Camaro guys, right?  You were really good sports about going on the dyno.  I was expecting it to put down 400 or so, and then you'd have to pretend to be completely surprised.  As it was, you only had to pretend to be a little surprised!

Seriously, the car looks good, and I look forward to seeing it run.

warpony wrote:

We had a good time today @ the shop of Evil Genius today. They put on a great deal, especially for the new guys like us. The food was grub in as well. Judge Johnny and Judge Phil road us a bit and forced us to dyno the car. It didn't blow up so all is good. Great bunch of guys, can't wait for the race at Sears Point.

For a 1st time team, with no previous Lemons racers...you guys have done an excellent job with your Camaro....  A couple small changes and its 100% ready to rock!!  The dyno pull was quite depressing..........FOR ME...since you stomped the Estate by 70whp :>(  Maybe I really DO need to install that supercharger...

Your only goal for the Sears Point is to HAVE FUN...which of course is guaranteed....so I'll add one more..... have a running car at the end of the race!!! 

On my 1st Lemons race, I had ton's of fun...but managed to seriously grenade my engine that took 3 months to fix :>(  So having a running car after the race bumps up the fun factor quite a bit!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:

Maybe I really DO need to install that supercharger...

!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO IT NOW!!

vwdmc16 wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

Maybe I really DO need to install that supercharger...

!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO IT NOW!!

MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

I wasn't able to make it down but my dad (who is on my team), and mom showed up and said they had a great time.  Got lots of useful information too.  See you guys at Sears!

#117 - The Fat And The Furious Big Boy Miata & Big Boy Metro-Gnome

Hey guys, thanks for comming, glad you had fun