Topic: Hey You Texans: Fancy Cowboy Hat Needed

So, one of y'all bribed Judge Phil with a kick-ass cowboy hat last time we were in town.

I'm very jealous and I'd like my own.

So, one get out of jail free card to whichever team brings me the best Texas-size/style cowboy hat.

Also, I'm getting old and want to festoon said hat with pins! I just got some really cool ones, including a Pinto one, a Studebaker and a Tucker!!!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Hey You Texans: Fancy Cowboy Hat Needed

anything but a Jaguar V12 pin

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

k, so you want a true texas western hat, or one of those things worn in other states? color? felt? straw?
cowboys wear dark colored felts in the winter, light colored felt or straw in the summer?

chose your poison..........
the justin factory outlet is ten miles suth of the hacienda

yeah, Texans wear baseball caps or straw hats.  Sounds like you want one of them there "going out" hats.

the Syndicate - 30 losses and counting ...
89 VW Jettarosa - #337 (11 motors later) <> 67 Mercedes 200 - #200, winner "most with the least" MSR Feb 11, IOE at MSR June 11 <> 88 Mercedes 560 SEL <> 76 Mercedes SLC - IOE at ECR March 13 <> now pimping performance parts for 1970-1980's Mercedes SEL, SEC, SL, SLC's

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/17196.jpg

OR?!

http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/ProductImages/hats/cowboy%20grande%20crazy%20hat.jpg

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

lol, now that'is funny.  What size hat do you wear?

89 VW Jettarosa - #337 (11 motors later) <> 67 Mercedes 200 - #200, winner "most with the least" MSR Feb 11, IOE at MSR June 11 <> 88 Mercedes 560 SEL <> 76 Mercedes SLC - IOE at ECR March 13 <> now pimping performance parts for 1970-1980's Mercedes SEL, SEC, SL, SLC's

Jackasic wrote:

lol, now that'is funny.  What size hat do you wear?

7 and 5/8ths

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

My hat is a beaver Resistol, courtesy of the TnT Racing Golf team. The Lemons Supreme Court insists on quality headwear!

i am pretty sure we have a custom hat maker in Bryan, I'll swing by there.

MurileeMartin wrote:

The Lemons Supreme Court insists on quality headwear!

http://arkansassongbird.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/stetson_left1.jpg

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

11 (edited by Baron 2010-02-15 12:41 PM)

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Junior-Brown-mp04.jpg

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

You know......I have a green cowboy hat that was used for class  A inspection at my old job years ago....complete with "Sheriff" badge on the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think its 7-3/4

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2