Topic: Warning

http://www.journalscene.com/images/blogs/paulz/Lemons/racing-4.jpg

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Warning

http://cache-08.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/02/500x_lss10-bsinsp-1280px-24.jpg

http://cache-05.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2009/08/500x_LBW09-BSInspect-07_01.jpg

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/04/BadBeerPunishment-804px.jpg

Supreme Court......

I must say I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED in you both.....wasting such fine brew.....

BTW whats the name of this penalty?

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

fine brew? are you kidding me? i know for a fact at least one of those is natty light, and coors light can be seen in one of those. let me know if they're actually dumping something that cost more than $10 for a 12pack.

Coors Light should be the official beer of the B.F.G GP. in Denver.

Direct beer injection!

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

icemang17 wrote:

Supreme Court......

I must say I am HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED in you both.....wasting such fine brew.....

I think the point was to make the bringers of said "fine brew" suffer for their insulting tastes in beer.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

sergio wrote:

You really didn't get the point of this post, did you?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

11 (edited by Tyrannosullyrex 2010-02-16 09:05 AM)

MurileeMartin wrote:

http://cache-08.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/02/500x_lss10-bsinsp-1280px-24.jpg

That had to smell awful.

We can drink whatever we want/can afford, but if you're gonna bribe it better be the finest!

Methinks liquor might be a better bet, save the beer for post-race festivities...

Team monstaRX-7: #91 1991 Mazda RX-7 convertible with a 5.0, WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
Races: 2010 Gator-O-Rama(DNF, blown motor, "Trailer on Saturday"), Oct 2011 Yee-Haw Its Lemons(actually finished the race! Judge's Choice)

The Corona I can understand, but you didn't pour the Stella out as well, did you?

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

Buzz Killington wrote:

The Corona I can understand, but you didn't pour the Stella out as well, did you?

Here's a hint: almost all beer in clear or green bottles gets dumped. Some exceptions include 7oz. Miller High Lifes.

Also the recipe for Stella and the Recipe for Miller High Life are essentially identical. But, screw Stella.

15 (edited by dan200 2010-02-16 12:34 PM)

icemang17 wrote:

It's called the "Gangsta's Funeral"  pour a little out for the homies who ain't with us anymore...

Captain of The UNDERGROUND and Lemons SPAMBASSADOR

dan200 wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

It's called the "Gangsta's Funeral"  pour a little out for the homies who ain't with us anymore...

Not quite.

Gangsta's Funeral is when we dump a 40oz of Old Ecrape in your car on really hot days

Pumping shitty beer on your engine is what we do when you buy us bad beer

sergio wrote:

Egad there are just a few other options out there.  How about anything but the first two on this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_breweries

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

18 (edited by Skid McSpinout 2010-02-16 04:16 PM)

The Jewish Defense League got the Manischewitz (cheap wine) penalty, Oye Vey what a smell on a hot Texas afternoon.
http://picasaweb.google.com/motucker/Lemons#5438991645098412178

2008  Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas - DarthBimmer; 2009 Houston Gator-O-Rama - Beermer; 2009  Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas - Jewish Defense League BMW; 2010 Houston Gator-O-Rama - SwampJews from Hell; 2010 Houston Yee-Haw Texas - JDL - JEGS....errrr JEWS; 2011 Houston Gator-O-Rama - B Team - IOE Winner!; 2011 Houston Yee-Haw - Los Escorpions de Munich; 2012 TWS Yee-Haw Texas - B-Team - Dr. StrangeBenz

Stang Man wrote:

We can drink whatever we want/can afford, but if you're gonna bribe it better be the finest!

Methinks liquor might be a better bet, save the beer for post-race festivities...

Hmm liquor poured on hot-running engine.....that would make for some GREAT Photos!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

sergio wrote:

Just as an FYI, you know how Coors brags about the "rocky mountain spring water"?

Well, I go kayaking just upstream of the brewery.  And guess what happens when I gotta take a leak....

If it ain't broken, fix it 'til it is.

Cadillac Bob wrote:
sergio wrote:

Just as an FYI, you know how Coors brags about the "rocky mountain spring water"?

Well, I go kayaking just upstream of the brewery.  And guess what happens when I gotta take a leak....

OK, that's funny right there now.  i don't care who ya're.  smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

22 (edited by MurileeMartin 2010-02-16 05:51 PM)

You know what else supplies additives to Coors' water? This place.

Vitamins Pu-239, Np-237, I-131, and more!

MurileeMartin wrote:

You know what else supplies additives to Coors' water? This place.

Vitamins Pu-239, Np-237, I-131, and more!

I wonder if living downwind has something to do with an affinity to mutations like Marlins, 4cv's, and Gremlins.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cadillac Bob wrote:

nah, coors light might actually have some flavor then

eljefe17 wrote:
Cadillac Bob wrote:

nah, coors light might actually have some flavor then

It has flavor... piss in a cup and I bet you can't tell the difference.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"