Topic: Car won't shift ARGHHH!!!!

My automatic is a one speed manual.   

We are really fast up to 48 Mph but then we hit the rev limiter...

Some days I hate computers!

El Capitan de los Bastardos De Lemons
1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine
Driver with LemonSpeed's V6 Mustang

Re: Car won't shift ARGHHH!!!!

Ha-ha .. I hear ya. Our car is pretty decent from, say, 3500 to 4500 rpm. It's everywhere else in the rev range that it sucks.

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

We plan on using only 1 gear for most of the race at Sears Pointless....only 3rd (of 4).....but our 3rd gear is a 130mph gear.....which we will NEVER see at any Lemons race!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Eureka!  I solved the problems and we have all 4 gears.  We will be at Lemons houston in our full glory.  wink

1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine

Yay!  What kind of automatic crapbox are  you bringing?

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

1993 Lincoln Mark VIII, the same one that overheated and blew head gaskets last outing at MSR.

Semi-non-interesting story, apparently it got hot enough to MELT the plug wire ends causing a serious misfire on some of the cylinders where the gaskets blew...

I still had the old wires from the trunk when I got the car and they work much better so we have a rainbow of plug wires on the car now.

1993 Linco Mark Ate
1957 Renault Dauphine