Re: Gator-o-Rama 2010 Update Post

Mostly Harmless was there with our 69 VW Karmann Ghia. What a race, what a weekend.

The winning SHO was DRIVEN to the track and DRIVEN home.  Biblical destruction is soon to be upon us.

James R.

Does Troy's winning IOE mean the end of Zero for Z's?

Congrats, man! Awesome job. Finally got one of those to finish the race!

How much crappy booze and slutty whores does $1501 buy? I'm betting that Troy will be able to tell us sometime later this week when he revives...

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

the ratnest had everybody covered but good even in the downpours sunday. our poor mark 8 couldn't make a turn in the wet without slipping out all over the place, scaring the jiminy out of whoever was driving it and anybody else within 50 yards.......

sorry folks. we did try to be courteous

Mulry wrote:

This race is woefully short of effluent cars. I think the oldest ride is a 72 MGB. For all the crapcans in Texas that get posted on our boards, none of them are showing up for this race today.

I take offense to that! Not only is our car older, it doesn't even have a radiator! I consider that pretty effluent. It literally started falling apart (more) this weekend. Hopefully we'll figure out some way to hold all the rust together (more bondo?) for the LA race.

Mulry wrote:

Does Troy's winning IOE mean the end of Zero for Z's?

Congrats, man! Awesome job. Finally got one of those to finish the race!

How much crappy booze and slutty whores does $1501 buy? I'm betting that Troy will be able to tell us sometime later this week when he revives...

Zero for Z's got the ax last year.  Congrats troy!

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

So what happened with the red miata that got booted? Details? smile

David Hedderick
Houston, TX
1986 325ese Shitbox Lemons car (sold...blowed up)
1990 miata drift car...like the BMW only slower and with a twisted chassis :\

davebs14 wrote:

So what happened with the red miata that got booted? Details? smile

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … 968#p34968

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Anyone have a pic of the final standings sheet(s)??  Thanks.

Mike
Lemons Oct 2008, Oct 2009, Feb 2010, Oct 2011

bellmd wrote:

Anyone have a pic of the final standings sheet(s)??  Thanks.

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1407864