http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxqJ7NtyJ6I

- shortest Dorifto Dog

Re: Dorifto Dogs spin

That boy loves the rev limiter.

Fall South 09- 23rd place
Southern Discomfort '10 Magnum PU- 5th place
Spring South '10- 1st...... LOSER!

rev limiter city right there......ITS AN ENDURANCE RACE....that means shifting SHORT of redline.....lugging around in a taller gear is only a few seconds a lap slower than pushing it..... which is significantly easier on your engine..& increases fuel economy too....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:

rev limiter city right there......ITS AN ENDURANCE RACE....that means shifting SHORT of redline.....lugging around in a taller gear is only a few seconds a lap slower than pushing it..... which is significantly easier on your engine..& increases fuel economy too....

it is a fabricated falsehood that i abuse the rev-limiter.  my teammates are inserting sound effects to mimic the sound of a rev-limiter.  this is an ongoing conspiricay to discredit me and i will no longer stand for it.  and that goes for the tire flat spotting accusations also.  ITS AN ENDURANCE RACE,  we will never win AN ENDURANCE RACE if we drive like this.  wink

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

soldmystang wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

it is a fabricated falsehood that i abuse the rev-limiter.  my teammates are inserting sound effects to mimic the sound of a rev-limiter.  this is an ongoing conspiricay to discredit me and i will no longer stand for it.  and that goes for the tire flat spotting accusations also.  ITS AN ENDURANCE RACE,  we will never win AN ENDURANCE RACE if we drive like this.  wink

Jeez, everybody on the internet is abusing you @ the rev limiter.  What's the big deal, its a bmw, they never break, just use it all up! Slow and steady may win the race but it doesn't get the girls!

I want to live or die trying.

Really - I bet the judges would love you for killing an e30 smile

- shortest Dorifto Dog

soldmystang wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

You know, after seeing a comment on Jalopnik - I think I just got the correlation with Marvin the Martian - the whole time in the car you're thinking "Where's the KABOOM?  There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering KABOOM!"

- shortest Dorifto Dog