4250 x 2030 x1695 mm

Wheel Base: 2580 mm

Min. Distance from Ground: 250 mm

Seats: (driver included) 5

Dry Weight: 1065 Kg

Other Colors Available: Purple

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super-De … 05e3#v4-36

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Re: WTF?! This screems Lemons

My head asplode!  What is that, and where do I find more info on it?

Aaron

1999 Astro (Green the Daily Driver) - 2WD, 4.3L, 3.23, 200k+ miles, FE2 steering
1997 Astro (Grumpy the $250 Rally Van) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, 330k+ miles on the orig eng and trans, $30 eBay fuel pump

ihatemybike wrote:

ROFL... link on the bottom.. it's an ebay auction.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

ihatemybike wrote:

ARROWED!

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Not enough info, I want the MFG's website.

Aaron

1999 Astro (Green the Daily Driver) - 2WD, 4.3L, 3.23, 200k+ miles, FE2 steering
1997 Astro (Grumpy the $250 Rally Van) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, 330k+ miles on the orig eng and trans, $30 eBay fuel pump

ihatemybike wrote:

Not enough info, I want the MFG's website.

I am thinking it's a unique vehicle... I don't even know that the body is from.

Sons of STIG

7 (edited by ihatemybike 2010-02-24 07:08 AM)

I don't think so.  It screams in the voice of child laborers, "Made in China!"

Aaron

ihatemybike wrote:

I don't think so.  It screams in the voice of child laborers, "Made in China!"

All the tires are inflated and the paint isn't lead based... Made in Taiwan... or Mexico.

Sons of STIG

9 (edited by huf_arted 2010-02-24 10:42 AM)

I believe China is related to this gem or at least it is plastered on their site. After a little digging the Product ID linked over to the http://www.yingangusa.com/ product registration page. This looks like a dealer/distributor for all of those cheesy motorcycles, tiny 4-wheelers, scooters, and now cars that lurk in pawn shops and eBay. They look normal when you go by doing about 60 but when you stop and look they have tinty tiny engines and ridiculous suspension parts and lots of cheesy cosmetic crap. A friend bought some of the 4-Wheelers years ago and they were HORRIBLE... I would give $500 for one to thrash in though.

We actually have one of said four wheelers... it's not too bad. Well it wasn't when we had it. I let a friend and his kid borrow it for a couple months... yeah.

Left the engine oil in...
replace carb (2 stroke fuel in a four stroke engine
new chain
bent front spindles
three flat tires
EXTREMELY faded plastics
broken rear tail light
broken foot step
trashed clutch pack

Other than that it is great. After fitting a tuning a new carb she runs like a beast. 49cc that can pull my ass around. Now we have a 125cc engine waiting for it.... MUAHAHAHAH!!!

Sons of STIG

huf_arted wrote:

...and now cars that lurk in pawn shops and eBay. They look normal when you go by doing about 60 but when you stop and look they have tinty tiny engines and ridiculous suspension parts and lots of cheesy cosmetic crap.

But, but, you've just described my concours-winning KV, you heartless monster!  No, come to think of it, it doesn't "look normal when you go by" at any speed, so we're cool.  Please, carry on.

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

mharrell wrote:
huf_arted wrote:

...and now cars that lurk in pawn shops and eBay. They look normal when you go by doing about 60 but when you stop and look they have tinty tiny engines and ridiculous suspension parts and lots of cheesy cosmetic crap.

But, but, you've just described my concours-winning KV, you heartless monster!  No, come to think of it, it doesn't "look normal when you go by" at any speed, so we're cool.  Please, carry on.

I believe you are correct that I have described the majority of the cars that we hold dear to our hearts. But we drive them in pride as everyone stares in wonder as to what they are.

huf_arted wrote:
mharrell wrote:
huf_arted wrote:

I believe you are correct that I have described the majority of the cars that we hold dear to our hearts. But we drive them in pride as everyone stares in wonder as to what they are.

*SCOFF* Every one loves ours... especially the ladies.

Sons of STIG

If only I had an Isetta........ (Bubble pops up above head showing me beating the ladies off as I enter my chariot of glory)

http://www.fresh99.com/images/steveurkelscar/hotwheels.jpg

huf_arted wrote:

If only I had an Isetta....

You had your chance at a BMW 600 a while back:

http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewtopic.php?id=2311

Plenty of room for propulsion with the back half of the body missing....

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

Oh trust me, I threatened to buy it. I found an Isetta locally that is a pile of rust with a grenaded hamster in it and they still wanted $4500. Although my 6'2" lineman build self would look really funny in it, I couldn't fork over the dough.

Those look awfully like mid 80s Toyota Corolla doors.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

LTDScott wrote:

Those look awfully like mid 80s Toyota Corolla doors.

But the lights and grill look Sentra to me.

Sons of STIG