Topic: Fire safety. A discussion. Not a witch hunt. Thompson 18

We all know the rules when it comes to fueling right? Some tracks may be different than others when it comes to where you can fuel, but not how you fuel. While I was not wearing a staff shirt at Thompson, the paddock layout and car count meant that my help was (maybe) useful. I wasn't racing, or hired to cook, so there was plenty of time to police the naughty speeders and what not.

During the race, an unnamed car came off track dragging something. I followed them to their paddock, and on my way there found a team fueling their car, without safety gear, in their paddock. Stopped them. Sent them to the judges, and continued onward to car dragging parts. No big deal.

A few hours later I found a friend, who just so happened to be paddocked right across from the earlier fueling violator, transferring fuel from a drum into dump cans. Wasn't in full gear, didnt have a fire extinguisher handy, or a second person to assist. Wasnt breaking any rules, and wasn't dumping gas all over, so after he was done, we talked. Pointing out how while he wasn't actually breaking the rules, it wasn't terribly safe either. He was done fuel transferring for the day, but agreed it could be done better.

Shortly after that discussion, I rolled through the paddock to find people who were new, in full gear, trying to find their gas can and setup to fuel in the paddock. Gas cap was still on. Car had been parked for a while since they didnt exactly have their shit together earlier, so we had a chat. The teammates present were not aware they weren't allowed to fuel in the paddock during race hours, and assumed that "full gear/fire bottle/etc" was adequate. They self punished, and we had a nice long chat about rules and fire and not being dead. Relatively new team. Not trying to pull a fast one, and were trying to be safe but definitely breaking the rules (hotpits or with the track fuel pump)

So my rambling aside, what do we take from this? It doesnt seem "we need more rules" or even "we need to better discuss the rules" because someone will skip the driver meeting, or ignore the rules to save pit times, or do something that is to the letter, within the rules, but still dangerous.

All of these things happened within a few paddock spaces of each other, and I won't sit on my little grom and pretend like I am without sin. I'm as guilty as any of the above in my younger stupider days, but can we do better and if so, how?

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

2 (edited by OnkelUdo 2018-08-30 06:50 PM)

Re: Fire safety. A discussion. Not a witch hunt. Thompson 18

tSoG wrote:

A few hours later I found a friend, who just so happened to be paddocked right across from the earlier fueling violator, transferring fuel from a drum into dump cans. Wasn't in full gear, didnt have a fire extinguisher handy, or a second person to assist. Wasnt breaking any rules, and wasn't dumping gas all over, so after he was done, we talked.

I'll admit, we do this every race.  In the grand scheme of things I have no issue with it from a safety standpoint.  Even gasoline vapors need an ignition source.  The truck in the drum is in is not running.  It is physically cold.  I do not smoke when doing it (even though Mythbusters busted that one).  This is much safer than many things we do at the track regarding fire safety.  The only real risk is static discharge and I do not see anyone grounding their drum and dump cans in reality.

Soggy knows us and we take racecar fuel safety serious enough I have been known to yell at walkers (and Car and Driver) when they violate our 10' peremiter.  I take that seriously.  Fuel transfer...safer than using brake cleaner.

3 (edited by Guildenstern 2018-08-30 08:23 PM)

Honestly what you did is really what needs doing Tsog. You can make rules, and you can tell people rules and hope they stick. But, the best way to ensure things are done right is to correct bad habits quickly and when they happen with helpful discussion. It's what the FAA used to do with inspectors ramp checking before they had all their money taken away in the early 2000's. The biggest killer isn't being dangerous, its complacency, little short cuts and oversights that work out fine 99 times out of 100 then become habits.

I was just out at the Mid-Ohio Nascar event and in pit and paddock there are just roving race stewards double checking to cover the organizers and the insurance companies butt and overall it works. Right now Lemons mostly relies on team to team and the occasional wandering official or judge when they have the time/extra hands on deck to do it what with all the butt-terrible black flag magnets on the track.

Fuel is an absolute PITA and is why I just use the dang track pump because gearing all the way up to hold a fire extinguisher or get soaked in fumble fuel just stinks.

Now to get Gingerman to upgrade to modern swipe and pay pumps.....Seriously, it's podunk airport level bad there.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

OnkelUdo wrote:
tSoG wrote:

A few hours later I found a friend, who just so happened to be paddocked right across from the earlier fueling violator, transferring fuel from a drum into dump cans. Wasn't in full gear, didnt have a fire extinguisher handy, or a second person to assist. Wasnt breaking any rules, and wasn't dumping gas all over, so after he was done, we talked.

I'll admit, we do this every race.  In the grand scheme of things I have no issue with it from a safety standpoint.  Even gasoline vapors need an ignition source.  The truck in the drum is in is not running.  It is physically cold.  I do not smoke when doing it (even though Mythbusters busted that one).  This is much safer than many things we do at the track regarding fire safety.  The only real risk is static discharge and I do not see anyone grounding their drum and dump cans in reality.

Soggy knows us and we take racecar fuel safety serious enough I have been known to yell at walkers (and Car and Driver) when they violate our 10' peremiter.  I take that seriously.  Fuel transfer...safer than using brake cleaner.

The thing is though, in a clear open space sure no big deal pumping some fuel out of a truck can into a dump can. But, in a crowded paddock that your nose can't even smell the persistent cloud of fuel vapor and solvents sitting over everyone, Random crap could get out of hand quicker than one person can deal with quickly.

Were I insuring the race I would want everyone in full fire gear and all that basically at all times cars are running. But that sucks and is impractical as well as being overly risk averse. But it wouldn't be a bad idea anytime flammables are being futzed with, be it in a fuel can or under the hood when messes are being made, it's a really, REALLY good Idea to have someone whose role is to stand by the fire extinguisher ready to use it, not the "get some water, wheres some water, wheres the extinguisher?!?!" that inevitably comes up when a little fire does start off.

Plan for the fire happening and be happy when 99,999 times out of 100,000 it doesn't, don't wait to react to it after it starts.

Fuel stations and such can manage without since they have clearly marked extinguishers and have "Air Gap" so while your car or fuel jug wagon can torch itself, the fire can't get away in dry, oil soaked grass and cheap Harbor Freight popup shades like it can in a packed paddock or down the Pit Lane.

A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Another incident I witnessed at Thompson:

A team was standing at the entrance to their garage bay attempting to modify the vents on their fuel cans. They were drilling out the vent holes to enlarge them.

Evidently they had not fully emptied or purged this fuel can, and then a spark from the drill ignited the residual fuel and vapors, leaving said individuals with a flaming fuel jug, and flaming gasoline on the pavement.

To their credit, one of the team members had a fire extinguisher at the ready during this whole process. They elected not to use it and instead stomp out the fire on the ground, and use the first rag (greasy or not) that they could find to smother the fire burning out the open end of their fuel jug.

All of this happened within a few feet of the garage, and within proximity to theirs and other teams fuel jugs that were placed outside of the garage. Not a great place to be playing with fire...

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

The "how do you force people to be aware of the rules" issue is a universal one. We deal with it at my local makerspace constantly with newer members who never get rules communicated to them, and older members who just plain don't care. You can shout at them, blast emails at them, drag them to meetings, but if they don't really have any interest in your rules because they don't think it's a big deal, none of that has any affect.

Policing and impacting time on track is likely the only way to make it stick. Which means more people helping to herd the cats and run around looking for unsafe activities. Make the punishment substantial for safety related rule violations. Fueling in the pits? Mandatory park the car in impound within eye sight of the penalty box for an hour. Stuff like that.

Refilling fuel jugs from a barrel has always seemed like a grey area to me. There's nothing in the rules, there's nothing said formally at the driver's meeting. I know tons of people do it, and the stance seems to be that it's ok if  you're safe, but it sends a message to new teams when they see someone refilling like that because honestly, how different is it really from refueling the car right there?

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

What I don't understand, and saying "because it's the rule", isn't an explanation. At CMP, on the hot pits we have to be in full gear to refuel.  In the paddock area, say during quite hour, or before/after the race, you are supposed to be in full gear also, though it's about 50/50 from my experience.  However if you fuel at the gas pump there, no gear required.  Is there some magical fire prevention system at the gas pump?

Regarding fuel transfer, we have three quick-dump cans. We have 6 other el-cheapo ones that would take 30 mins to dump into the car, so we transfer from those to the quick dump cans after each stop.  We do the transfer away from the garages,and we do use a funnel and drip pan to catch any spillage.   We don't use full gear while doing this since there is no ignition source, so we feel it's safe.  It's surely not any less safe than putting fuel into a hot car at the somehow magically safe fuel pump area.

Regarding fueling on the hot pits, we have to be in full gear, I have no problem with that, and I get it.  However, the steward just a few feet away who's telling you to put your visor down isn't wearing any safety gear.  That seems pretty unsafe to me, so what's the difference?

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

VKZ24 wrote:

What I don't understand, and saying "because it's the rule", isn't an explanation. At CMP, on the hot pits we have to be in full gear to refuel.  In the paddock area, say during quite hour, or before/after the race, you are supposed to be in full gear also, though it's about 50/50 from my experience.  However if you fuel at the gas pump there, no gear required.  Is there some magical fire prevention system at the gas pump?

Regarding fuel transfer, we have three quick-dump cans. We have 6 other el-cheapo ones that would take 30 mins to dump into the car, so we transfer from those to the quick dump cans after each stop.  We do the transfer away from the garages,and we do use a funnel and drip pan to catch any spillage.   We don't use full gear while doing this since there is no ignition source, so we feel it's safe.  It's surely not any less safe than putting fuel into a hot car at the somehow magically safe fuel pump area.

Regarding fueling on the hot pits, we have to be in full gear, I have no problem with that, and I get it.  However, the steward just a few feet away who's telling you to put your visor down isn't wearing any safety gear.  That seems pretty unsafe to me, so what's the difference?

I suspect the difference at the pumps is that you're using a setup that was over engineered to be fairly safe for the general public to use every day without the fear of burning your car down. there is a very low chance of over filling or spilling gas all over your exhaust when using a gas pump. But on the hot pits who knows what kind of stupid mod you've done to your fuel jug that's going to dump a gallon of gas everywhere when you don't stop the flow in time and it overflows.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

9 (edited by Guildenstern 2018-08-31 08:09 AM)

VKZ24 wrote:

There is infact a huge amount of non magical fire safety technology at gas pumps. First depending on state it’s usually a concrete pad not asphalt, concrete doesn’t burn at burning gas temperatures. The pump itself has grounding systems including a crazy expensive hose (seriously, don’t break one!) the fuel reservoir is separated from the fueling area which minimizes runaway potential, the roof above the pump is an electrically bonded structure protecting from corona and lightning discharge, the pumps have multiple fail safe an kill switch systems, some stations now have fire supression systems in the roof to protect their very expensive point of sale/advertisement TV unit pumps. I mean gas pumps are prety magical.

And also pumps are venue liability not Lemons event exposure.

10 (edited by RobL 2018-08-31 08:32 AM)

Can we get a more robust explanation from HQ? 

I was told that the refueling regs were only 'active' while the track was hot and only pertain to fueling the car.  So that if I refuel the car Saturday morning before the green, I would not need to be in full gear and that it can be done in paddock.  Same goes for after the checkers - when we have excess fuel, it goes into the car so that we are not transporting full fuel jugs. 

If you want my input for discussion:  There are 2 states - (a) When you are trying to save track time and (b) when you are not.  State (a) needs to be done in full gear, state (b) does not.  When you need to refuel the car while the track is green is clearly state (a).  Transferring fuel between jugs - state (b).  Fuelling the car when the track is cold - state (b).  A grey is something like 30min before and after a hot track - lots of activity and lots of hot things so I could see HQ wanting to err on the side of caution and maybe add as part of the stuntin'/sploding' rule that fuel rules are in effect for one hour after checkers.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

TheEngineer wrote:

The "how do you force people to be aware of the rules" issue is a universal one.

<snip>

I've proposed this before, and have been shot down.  Personally I think there is an easy solution (not to enforce the rules, but to make people aware of them).

Make an online test a requirement for acquiring or renewing a Lemons license.

Right now, all you need is a few $$$ and a valid drivers license and you're on the track.  For an organization that's under so much scrutiny, insurance-wise, I find that amazing.

I'd put together an online test, 30-50 questions, with the kind of questions that at least make you think about how to conduct yourself at a Lemons event, and make that a requirement for the Lemons license.

bs

12 (edited by Spank 2018-08-31 09:08 AM)

Tsog-- I think you took the right approach and we all should simply learn from your example. The takeaway is you don't have to wear superman underwear as outer wear to Say Something if you See Something.

If I have the opportunity to do another driver's meeting, I'll include this in my message. Probably somewhere between the eggplant and the watermelon.

It's not tattling to walk over to the team and politely remind them or let them know that it appears that they may be doing something that is unsafe if not egregiously against the rules.

It takes a village...

...of idiots to keep other idiots from hurting themselves or others.

You heard it here first. Spank said I was a good example and yall should be more like me.

RobL wrote:

Can we get a more robust explanation from HQ? 

I was told that the refueling regs were only 'active' while the track was hot and only pertain to fueling the car.  So that if I refuel the car Saturday morning before the green, I would not need to be in full gear and that it can be done in paddock.  Same goes for after the checkers - when we have excess fuel, it goes into the car so that we are not transporting full fuel jugs. 

If you want my input for discussion:  There are 2 states - (a) When you are trying to save track time and (b) when you are not.  State (a) needs to be done in full gear, state (b) does not.  When you need to refuel the car while the track is green is clearly state (a).  Transferring fuel between jugs - state (b).  Fuelling the car when the track is cold - state (b).  A grey is something like 30min before and after a hot track - lots of activity and lots of hot things so I could see HQ wanting to err on the side of caution and maybe add as part of the stuntin'/sploding' rule that fuel rules are in effect for one hour after checkers.

Thing is this, there is only an event happening WHEN the track is hot. Before or after that Lemons can take heat from the venue for stuff our stupid does between sessions, but the official sanctioned and insured event is basically track hot time.

The rules are technically precice in that during racing the rules for filling up the car either in hot pit or paddock is as written. Everything else is either track rules or just best practices. And best practices are developed through things like this very thread and user consensus.

Fuel into a hot race car is different than transferring fuel into another container. Its not nitroglycerin!
You need a substantial ignition source. Every homeowner with a lawnmower refuels and fills by container.
Imposing another rule of "HOW TO TRANSFER FUEL INTO ANOTHER FUEL JUG" is just making more people look away from our series.
I appreciate the sentiment of safety, but lets be realistic, Just pouring fuel is not going to let it explode.
Keep it away from heat and sparks and you will be fine!
Manny

Mkotzias wrote:

Fuel into a hot race car is different than transferring fuel into another container. Its not nitroglycerin!
You need a substantial ignition source. Every homeowner with a lawnmower refuels and fills by container.
Imposing another rule of "HOW TO TRANSFER FUEL INTO ANOTHER FUEL JUG" is just making more people look away from our series.
I appreciate the sentiment of safety, but lets be realistic, Just pouring fuel is not going to let it explode.
Keep it away from heat and sparks and you will be fine!
Manny

I am not suggesting more rules, and while I agree that fuel transferring is less dangerous than quick dumping 5 gallons into a hot racecar, it is still handling fuel and "well he was transferring fuel while dancing around in a banana hammock" isnt a valid excuse, if someone who doesnt know better sees it they may think "dumping fuel into my car wearing a tshirt and flipflops is way safer than that Shoes. Shirt. Service!"

I am simply asking can we do better?

Keep something in mind, while safety is very important. This is basically asking us to help a for profit company for free.

I like that Lemons is a private thing that I can just pay for and let them sort out how to do things safely and properly. The club model is a HUGE bummer and doesn’t seem to ofer ANY operational or financial benefit to the racer.

In the same vein, people get pad to manage safety. What they do thinking safety has a value not just in people not hurt, but money saved in overhead expenses as the safety record stays clean.

So while participants should definately all look out for eachother and offer a guiding hand when someone slips up and is doing something ill advised, or at the least, less than ideal, If Lemons wants more safety, Lemons has to sort that out themselves. It’s on them if things don’t get covered or recieved at safety briefings and during operation.

Overall I’m guessing they have decided where things are is a managable amount of risk for their exposure. And it seems like they aren’t wrong.

Guildenstern wrote:

Keep something in mind, while safety is very important. This is basically asking us to help a for profit company for free.

I like that Lemons is a private thing that I can just pay for and let them sort out how to do things safely and properly. The club model is a HUGE bummer and doesn’t seem to ofer ANY operational or financial benefit to the racer.

In the same vein, people get pad to manage safety. What they do thinking safety has a value not just in people not hurt, but money saved in overhead expenses as the safety record stays clean.

So while participants should definately all look out for eachother and offer a guiding hand when someone slips up and is doing something ill advised, or at the least, less than ideal, If Lemons wants more safety, Lemons has to sort that out themselves. It’s on them if things don’t get covered or recieved at safety briefings and during operation.

Overall I’m guessing they have decided where things are is a managable amount of risk for their exposure. And it seems like they aren’t wrong.

Selfish response: Except when one of us idiots burns our paddock space to the ground, the insurance cost may make this not happen and i want this to keep happening.

Not selfish response: I dont want any of my friends to burn to death. I dont like people. But you people arent so bad.

tSoG wrote:

I am simply asking can we do better?

We can always be "more safe."  We can walk around paddock in our fire suits and helmets on - or better yet not be allowed to walk around at all and only be allowed to leave our paddock spot to refuel.  Or - no working on cars, since the vast majority of injuries happen while working on cars. 

The problem is with more rules comes more work arounds.  Remember the old gas nozzles on fill jugs?  Simple, effective, easy to use.  More rules/laws came in and we have 100% sealed systems that need to be hooked on a gas tank lip to use.  Just like the revised kill switch rules from a few years ago.  One accident caused the rule that a driver needs to be able to throw the kill switch back on.  What did most of us do?  We moved the kill switches inside the cars where it is harder for the course workers to get to should they need to.  Is that 'safer'?  Is that really better than a rule that might have said - "kill switches should be positioned such that they are unlikely to be touched during light on track contact."  How many fords still have the impact fuel cut switch enabled?  I've been in two cars where it got tripped. 

We're friends and I don't mean to be flippant, but I think there are more better low hanging fruit safety issues to be addressed - mandatory visors down, some type of experience required to get on track, drivers time on track limits (2h at a time, 4h per day), etc.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

The biggest risk of fire is fueling a “hot” car.  Fueling in the paddock is more likely to result in mayhem than if done in a hot pit.  In the hot pit... (#1) you know you are being watched (#2) stewards can easily watch you (#3) other teams are around watching each other (#4) when you catch fire track personnel is near by to help put your ass out (#5) if track personnel are eating bacon your neighbor can put your ass-on-fire out (#6) fuel spills only damage that concrete and not every paddock space

So, ask yourself why don’t all Lemons races require fueling in hot pits?  Once you know that answer, ask if you like to race with more cars than a hot pits can hold.  If your answer is yes, then start doing the right things in the paddock so we can have nice things.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

tSoG wrote:
Guildenstern wrote:

Selfish response: Except when one of us idiots burns our paddock space to the ground, the insurance cost may make this not happen and i want this to keep happening.

Not selfish response: I dont want any of my friends to burn to death. I dont like people. But you people arent so bad.

I agree with both responses. And watch out for others really does work, I've witnessed it first hand on the tarmac multiple times a year flying.

But I also know that even the FAA knows 100% compliance isn't realistic, like trying to get a 100% pure element, you just can't it's asymptotic. So Lemons together with the venue and insurance has decided on a calculated acceptable risk. And they seem like they hit a pretty optimum balance.

The important thing is to have open discussions like this of best practices. The problem being something like under 30% of racers are on this form, so only people who already care are thinking about it, as usual with everything.

So I don't think that, barring free officiating help, there is a lot more that we can be doing other than talking about and considering the risks and how to mitigate them. And I do trust that if Jay, who's pretty shrewd about risk, doesn't feel a un-quenchable need to pay for more roving stewards/fire posse, then things are probably within a pretty good overall margin of safety.

You will always get someone doing something dumb. You just say "Hey, I'm worried for your safety here." and talk about it. That sticks more than a 30 min litany of do's and don'ts ever will, fruit smashing or no fruit smashing.

The other alternative is Absolute Totalitarian Jay-mocracy, but that requires a Lot of manpower and as we see with black flags, ehhh only so effective.

I've seen both sides of Gasoline flammability. I know most of the time gas is basically safe. It has a pretty narrow Air/fuel ratio where gas vapor will combust in open air and at normal temperatures the vapor pressure is usually not high enough to develop that. But at the same time, I also know gasoline and a hot exhaust or brake rotor can go up with little to no notice. And I've also seen just how fast a plastic fuel jug on fire MELTS ,seriously I do NOT trust plastic fuel containers.If it were up to me everyone would have to fuel out of these or wait in line at the pump.
https://www.forestry-suppliers.com/prod … ety%20Cans

http://www.hallshardware.com/images/P/a18-01.jpg

And given the extortionist price of the Hunsackers that apparently don't even hold up well in the powerful ultraviolet rays of the sun, it wouldn't even cost much more.

VKZ24 wrote:

Pit Lane Nazi at ECR used to chain smoke while yelling over your shoulder to put your visor down or maybe ride up on a ATV.

Sometimes your visor fogs over due to weather making refueling pretty interesting.

HQ should practice what they preach. I've never seen a Pit Lane Nazi in ANY safety gear.

VKZ24 wrote:

We used to transfer fuel in full gear just like the car as a black flag prevention measure.

I think CA races are all paddock fueling. They are the largest and most crowded races. We were refueling cars in full gear when Mom strolls by with a baby in a stroller. Paddock location at those events ends up being a huge competitive advantage.

I think Hot Pit Fueling is safer and keeps a more even even playing field.

Outside of racing, I run a lawn service and have been refueling equipment from jugs for years. Sparks or flames ignite fuel easily, heat not so much.

In the boating world, people refuel boats and PWCs in swimsuits all the time.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Well sure, If a boat refueling catches on fire you jump in the water right?

And the mom with the baby isn’t physically leaning over into the car that can catch aflame while unloading 5 gallons of accelerant with a zero fail safe dump bottle in their hands.

As with a lot of safety rules, you have to assume they exist because something bad happened to someone in the past. And one also has to assume if it seems overly cautious, one may not be in posession of all the real safety data to make that call.

Regarding fuel transfer or fueling the car after hours we were told just have the extinguisher ready, and that I agree with.

Look the car is cold, you're not rushing like a maniac, the chance of spilling fuel is very low.  Despite popular belief in those conditions it would take a LOT to get it to combust, unless you're really fucking stupid.  At some point "we are adults" should be accepted.  We don't need a rule for everything.

Meanwhile also if I'm simply transferring fuel between jugs and things like that its nice not to worry that if I spill it, its not all over my race suit/gloves/shoes that I now then need to go into the hot race car with later on.

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

You realize that if you get gas all over your fire gear while transfering you’re doing it wrong.
Or you have a Zoolander theme you’re taking way too serious.