Re: Lap Timer for your iPhone, courtesy of The B-Team

This looks way over my head but I want to try it!  Hmmm, need to find local guy who knows SQL.

Team Oly Express
Current car - 1964.5 Plymouth Barracuda, Former car - Size Does Matter 1967 Plymouth Fury
07 IOE Winner Thunderhill, 12 IOE Winner Sears Pointless
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Team- … 4609354407

Just was playing around with it a bit. This is great. But if I could ask an almost-support based question: could you clarify the icons/buttons at the bottom of the lap screen? I'm assuming double-yellows is full-course caution, single yellow is local caution, black flag = black flag, car in circle = ?, Lemon = ? Swirly line = ? wrench/screwdriver=in for repair.

So, could you maybe clarify? Gracias!

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:

Just was playing around with it a bit. This is great. But if I could ask an almost-support based question: could you clarify the icons/buttons at the bottom of the lap screen? I'm assuming double-yellows is full-course caution, single yellow is local caution, black flag = black flag, car in circle = ?, Lemon = ? Swirly line = ? wrench/screwdriver=in for repair.

So, could you maybe clarify? Gracias!

Oh, sure! Honestly, you can use them for whatever you want them to mean, but here's how we use them:

Double yellow flags =    Full course yellow on this lap
Single yellow flag =      Local yellow on this lap
Black flag =                 Black flagged on this lap
Car in circle =              Heavy traffic on this lap
Lemon =                     Called in for penalty during this lap
Swirl =                        Spin / off-track during this lap
Tools =                       Pit stop (mechanical, driver change, fuel, etc)

The idea is so that if a time on a particular lap is unusual, you can see why. Furthermore, it helps track who's getting more open track, and who's spending more time under yellow for deciding who gets to drive more shifts, etc.

I hope that helps!

Awesome. Thanks!

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

laz wrote:

For Android, see Trackmaster: http://trackmaster.trackaroo.com/welcome
It can post to twitter.

I'd assume it would be easy for the developer to get it to post the data elsewhere, and I know people who claim that he's very responsive.

Riktor wrote:

Bought it... trying it out next event.

I can't find the application or the developer in the Android Market using my G1.... sad

ALLEGEDLY!

-Dave
Scuderia Ignorante // Modena / Dearborn / Aichi Prefecture / West Texas