1 (edited by BushWacker 2019-01-19 04:41 PM)

Topic: Search continues-good clean 20' under Class B RV for fire victim

HELLO BELOVED LEMON FREAKS!!!!  It's been a long time since I have been on this forum. Life......

Anyway, for those that don't know whom I am, which is probably for good reason, I was an original member of The Sharks team out of Los Angeles. We built and raced our The Shark, a 1983 BMW 528e 340,000 mile junkyard turboed mass of metal from 2008 until my last race in 2014. I dearly miss the wonderful Lemons community; all the crazy, ingenious, clever, unique and insanely fun lunatics that makes up the wonderful Lemons community. Thank you to all I got to know and rubbed fenders with.

That being said, I need a little helping hand. Two days after turning 83 my father lost his entire home and possessions in the recent Woolsey Fire, unfortunately not having home owners insurance(for a couple ill-timed reasons). He had a harrowing escape from the fire, losing his '92 Camaro Z28 because it caught fire driving out of the firestorm. Thank heavens he is ok. He is one super tough 83 year old cowboy. We're in the middle of a GoFundMe campaign to purchase and surprise him with a warm, safe small used RV. The fund raiser is not why I am on here, fyi.

Searching for a good Class B Van RV to get my stubborn father into and out of his old 57 Dodge Town Panel with a bed. Looking for 20' or under self contained van like RV that is easy to drive everyday, as he REFUSES to stay with family or friends. Looking for Airstream 190B, Pleasure-Way 190, Coachman 190 $15K and under.  Hopefully not far from the SoCal area.
Thanks Lemons!!

Please contact me.

Clay "Von Crashington"(Jay's nickname for me)  Bush

Thank you and Happy New Year!!!

In case anyone is interested in my father's fire story and situation;
https://www.gofundme.com/an-rv-for-bill … campmgmt_w