Topic: Racing sims

Is anyone aware of a sim that has Carolina Motorsports Park?

Re: Racing sims

Rfactor, but it is old and not the best physics sim out there.  The CMP map is pretty true-to-life, complete with the off color patches in the carousel.  Sadly, it doesn't really match to real life grip and bumps, but it will tell you if the next turn is a right or a left.

I'd love to hear of other sims with CMP available.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

Re: Racing sims

It's been a while since anyone's posted here, but I'll contribute in case anyone comes around again.

If you're not familiar with sim-racing, right now, the most popular sim with a large modding community is Assetto Corsa, and there are a lot of other great sims that have come out, and newer, updated sims, are coming out soon.

Carolina Motorsports Park is currently not available for Assetto Corsa, but I've added to my list as a candidate for modeling and setting it up. The modding community is still quite active, so you never know, it might turn up at any time.

I have worked on an MSR-Houston track some, but it still needs a lot of work before it's ready for testing.

For more information about sim-racing, software and hardware, post your questions here.

In the meantime, search for ApexVGear on Youtube to find my channel.