Topic: Trash Racing Tuesday, May 12

Trash Racing Tuesday is tomorrow, streaming earlier at 7 pm ET on the Lemons YouTube Channel, with an encore No Wheel/No Pedal race and a second surprise event whose format won't be announced until a couple hours before it starts (Second Race Pro Tip: Paint yourself a Solstice). Same free track (also TBA until tomorrow) for both events.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Trash Racing Tuesday, May 12

Everyone who was in last week's No Pedal/No Wheel Invitational will be invited again this week/tomorrow (Providing I can set the grid correctly...It's basically like programming the radio in a '95 Eagle Vision with a broken LCD display).

IF YOU WANT IN AS A NEW ENTRY, SEND ME AN EMAIL TO VIRTUALLYSLOW@24HOURSOFLEMONS.COM.

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Trash Racing Tuesday, May 12

MAY 12 FORMAT/INFO

PLEASE NOTE: Tonight's event is much earlier/East Coast friendly than last Thursday's event, starting at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT.

This Tuesday's races (May 12) includes a second Silly Hats Only No Pedal/No Wheel Lemons iRacing League Invitational (SHONPNWLILI) and a second stupid race. Unlike the last event, the No Pedal/No Wheel starts the evening off, so the session will open at 7 pm ET with just a 20-minute practice, followed by a 24-minute race again.

Tonight's Race will be on Thompson Speedway's 5/8-mile oval. It's just turning left, how hard could it be?

YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THOMPSON SPEEDWAY IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE. It is a free track so you're only out the hard-drive space for it.

iRACING UPDATES: It's a day of the week that ends in "-day," so iRacing has updates to install. Do this earlier rather than later.

SILLY HAT PARTICIPANTS: If you were invited last week, you will be added to the grid this week. THE RACE WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO THOSE WHO CONTACTED ME IN ADVANCE (VirtuallySlow@24hoursoflemons.com). If your Silly Hats setup is the same as last week, you don't need to send me another email. If it's changed, let me know what you're doing differently. Photos or video are appreciated and will probably get used in the livestream.  Like last week, it'll be open to the same six cars with no Black Flags and No Damage.

NON-SILLY HAT PARTICIPANTS: The race(s) following will feature 60 Pontiac Solstice's on Thompson's oval with a regular Incident Point/Black Flag threshold and damage on. The baseline setup is fixed so you all have to drive the same crap. No iRacing-thrown cautions because otherwise the race would never actually get started. The real winner is the person who finishes with the fewest incident points while completing most of the race distance (as determined subjectively, because this is Lemons).

Session Start Times for Competitors:

7:00 pm ET: No Pedal/No Wheel Invitation - Practice (20 min.), Race (24 min.)
7:40 pm ET: Connecticut Solsti, 60 Solstices at Thompson Speedway - Practice (20 min.), Race (24 min.)
8:00 pm ET: Connecticut Solsti, 60 Solstices at Thompson Speedway (Overflow session) - Practice (20 min.), Race (24 min.)

Livestream starts at 7 pm ET on the Lemons YouTube Channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjuFJb1UnKI

Eric Rood
eric@24hoursoflemons.com