Topic: "Especially Douchey Move"

First of all I had a blast this weekend and this race was the BEST Lemons event yet!! Everything was A+ all weekend. I did manage to get one black flag on Sunday for an "Especially Douchey Move" and was just wondering what you guys thought of this pass. Im not complaining and we did serve our penalty without any argument by putting on village people outfits and dancing around the paddock like gay singers for a bit.
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq321/pdailey75/bad38438.jpg

I didnt think this pass was to crazy but maybe thats just me. Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM8WYRIS9M

Cant wait till Thunderhill and hopefully we arent dancing around the paddock!

Re: "Especially Douchey Move"

I saw a lot more douchebaggy passes than that during the race that weren't flagged.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Yeah, the Sonoma Newspaper mentioned you guys and your dancing today.

www.sonomanews.com

See story # 1

What pass?  I didn't see any pass.  You were following the Jeep.  You're clean!

Looked like racing to me.

BRE Datsun (Broke Racing Effluence) formerly Dawn of the Zed Racing
'74 260Z
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php … 2559430584

argtv7 wrote:

Yeah, the Sonoma Newspaper mentioned you guys and your dancing today.

www.sonomanews.com

See story # 1

I guess all press is good press???? lol awesome.

Hard to tell if it was a douche pass, you may have cut off a car behind you or came too close to some other car or passed under yellow, can't really tell from this camera angle, but the flaggers must have seen something the camera doesn't show

If you were able to make enough of an impression on the corner workers to merit special commentary (usually they just call in car number and offense), chances are it really was a fairly douchey pass.

Or you just got ground to hamburger by the wheels of justice. Either way, we're going to give you the Macho Man penalty.

MurileeMartin wrote:

If you were able to make enough of an impression on the corner workers to merit special commentary (usually they just call in car number and offense), chances are it really was a fairly douchey pass.

Or you just got ground to hamburger by the wheels of justice. Either way, we're going to give you the Macho Man penalty.

I did think it was pretty rad that they had it written down as that specific lol. Thats why I was wondering what I was missing I thought I missed something really cool!

Sunday morning back at our pit, some guy was leaving us a couple of bottles of beer.  Seems he was the one that taped us on a bonzai pass, and then spun himself around.  He apologized and I could see he felt really bad about it.  A quick look around our 3800-pound Jag revealed he hit us on the right rear wheel.  Just a little of his paint was all we could see.  He was a  "class guy" all around. Lots of good folks out there!

Dr. No-Disturbed Brilliant Mind behind the "take no prisoners" 007 Jaguar

i thought it was weird the jeep driver had his arm outside the vehicle.  Didn't he ever ride roller coaster when he was a kid?

the Syndicate - 30 losses and counting ...
89 VW Jettarosa - #337 (11 motors later) <> 67 Mercedes 200 - #200, winner "most with the least" MSR Feb 11, IOE at MSR June 11 <> 88 Mercedes 560 SEL <> 76 Mercedes SLC - IOE at ECR March 13 <> now pimping performance parts for 1970-1980's Mercedes SEL, SEC, SL, SLC's

The only douchebaggery thing I saw was that camera angle.  WTF?

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Jackasic wrote:

i thought it was weird the jeep driver had his arm outside the vehicle.  Didn't he ever ride roller coaster when he was a kid?

x2

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Riktor wrote:
Jackasic wrote:

x2

He was waving to the flaggers holding the yellow.

I didn't see anything particularly egregious.

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

How do you know you got the correct clip?  Might have happened later or earlier.

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Jer wrote:

How do you know you got the correct clip?  Might have happened later or earlier.

Hell, could have happened with the driver before you if you just started your stint.

Barbarian Motor Works
-#88 '86 325e Team Charity Case *RIP*
-#88 '89 325is Baby Blue Babyz *re-themed*
-#84 '89 325is Panzer Tank *CURRENT*

Fish, you and the boys did great.  I never knew BJ could actually drive.  I'm wondering if it was just bladder control (not car control) that got you into 2nd place on the first stint.

casadelshawn wrote:
Riktor wrote:
Jackasic wrote:

x2

He was waving to the flaggers holding the yellow.

I didn't see anything particularly egregious.

The point is if he arm can come out then... what's to stop it during a roll over?

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"