Topic: Idea for an additional event

A few years ago, I did the Open Track Challenge.  It involved racing for time at seven different tracks in seven days.  It was great fun.  The idea for Lemons is the set up four tracks, say Pahrump, Willowsprings, Buttonwillow and Thunderhill.  The teams would go, starting at Pahrump, then the next day at Willowsprings, etc.  The track would go live at 9:30 and close at 5, then the team would pack up and go to the next track .  Count up how many miles each team logs.
What do you think?

Re: Idea for an additional event

I'm in.

Chump Ganasee Targee Racing Eagle Talon
formerly #98 We Each Hit Racing Toyota Paseo
2 Time Vodden "B" Class Winner - 2012, 2013
Best finish ever for a DSM - 3rd 2013 Vodden

Make everyone keep the cars street legal and set up a TSD rally between each track to add some interest.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

"keep the cars street legal"  Um...I have no title or registration.  Is this for Lemons cars?

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

squidbreath wrote:

"keep the cars street legal"  Um...I have no title or registration.  Is this for Lemons cars?

Our car came without a title too, its not impossible to get one.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

How about a 55 mph trailer rally? LOL

Barbarian Motor Works
-#88 '86 325e Team Charity Case *RIP*
-#88 '89 325is Baby Blue Babyz *re-themed*
-#84 '89 325is Panzer Tank *CURRENT*

Timed public highway events lead to serious accidents. Keep the racing on the track, and I don't have to pick up your remains and bag them.

Kthxbye.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Sounds like fun.....but I'm sure the "fun police" would frown....

I like the idea of you must DRIVE the car the whole way....on the tracks and the commute between tracks.....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

I think towing would be required but there is still a lot of logistics and planning involved. 
We did the Open Track Challenge in a 911 twin turbo.  We did drive it track to track.  We put put a LOT of miles on the car.  It was great fun.