Topic: Thunderhill West track rental spot available 8/8/2022 $600

My buddy rented Thunderhill West on 8/8.  We can have 5 cars and 1 guy dropped out.  I am taking my Lemons Boxster and he will have his C5 Z06.  I do not know what the other cars will be.  If interested, let me know.  $600 for 8:00-16:00.  It is a great opportunity to test your Lemons car or simply bring your track car, street car, spouse's car, or mother-in-law's car to see what it can do.

Eric Donnelly
Fraidy Cat Racing
calsportscars@gmail.com

Re: Thunderhill West track rental spot available 8/8/2022 $600

I love this track, but need more heads up.  If you guys rent it in the future, post up a message.  I'm sure you'd be able to pull a few more guys and bring down the average cost.

Unfortunately, the cost will not go down with more people since it is $3,000 for the rental and a maximum of five cars allowed. If we do it again in the future, I will post again.

FraidySidekick wrote:

Unfortunately, the cost will not go down with more people since it is $3,000 for the rental and a maximum of five cars allowed. If we do it again in the future, I will post again.

Ah gotcha.  $600 isn't bad for a nearly private track day.

The car ran great at the track day.  It actually ended up only being 3 of us.  It was a fun experience and I will gladly do it again in the future.  Unfortunately, I just found out that I am being relocated to Singapore so the car is for sale.