Topic: Dear Mr. Judge

If some t-shirts were to accidentally fall out of my car's door during BS inspection, I wonder how many and what variety of sizes they would be.  But it wouldn't be a bribe.  It would be some sort of spillage that would need to be swept up.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

Re: Dear Mr. Judge

XXL seems about right to me. Maybe some other sizes too, just to be sure everyone that matters gets a shirt.

From my recollection - 2x XL for trhe judges, 2x L for Jay and Jeff, 2x M for the Arc Angel and Nick.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

4 (edited by MurileeMartin 2010-03-18 07:29 PM)

Since I only wear a select fraction of my Lemons team shirts (most are just photographed for posting on Jalopnik and then stashed in the Lemons T-shirt Museum), the size shirt I get doesn't matter in most cases. However, I will want to wear your team's shirt, in which case XL works fine for me and Jonny.

As for the rest of the Lemons HQ staff, Jay made me take all his shirts, so I think his SO has put the kibosh on massive T-shirt collections. Skinny boys Jeff and Nick wear size M.

Also, there's no need for the shirts to "fall out the door during BS inspection," since we consider bribe-giving to be an honorable means of insuring absolute fairness.

MurileeMartin wrote:

Since I only wear a select fraction of my Lemons team shirts (most are just photographed for posting on Jalopnik and then stashed in the Lemons T-shirt Museum), the size shirt I get doesn't matter in most cases. However, I will want to wear your team's shirt, in which case XL works fine for me and Jonny.

As for the rest of the Lemons HQ staff, Jay made me take all his shirts, so I think his SO has put the kibosh on massive T-shirt collections. Skinny boys Jeff and Nick wear size M.

Also, there's no need for the shirts to "fall out the door during BS inspection," since we consider bribe-giving to be an honorable means of insuring absolute fairness.

I would consider it a supreme HONOR if a judge were to wear a T-shirt I gave them as a bribe.. but in all honesty I haven't made such a cool T-shirt yet....but I'm working on something for Going for Broken that might apply

Another excellent idea is to wrap your T-shirt in high end liquor.....always a great idea

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2