Topic: Weinermobile on Sunday...Sears Pointless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDwCot1rinU

Going through my videos....found some great footage of Weinermobile on Sunday, last stint....great stuff!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Re: Weinermobile on Sunday...Sears Pointless

Yeah that thing was suprisingly quick... well at least until high speed where somehow I think the giant weiner was a bit of an aerodynamic hinderance.

Pendejo Engineering "Captain" - 1991 Alfa 164
1983 Shaguar XJ-S V-12 "The Two Ton Miata"
1995 Mercedes S600 V-12  - First car ever CLAIMED by JAY!
1980 Maserati Quattroporte - Judge's Choice

I don't see how someone could keep from laughing whenever that thing was in sight, especially when it passes you.

m610 wrote:

I don't see how someone could keep from laughing whenever that thing was in sight, especially when it passes you.

You should see the drivers view footage.....talk about DOUBLE TAKE....  I couldn't add it to the main video for some reason......maybe my complete lack of video editing skills....maybe...but I am pretty good with a bow staff

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

I'm so happy you put this on youtube!

Lets just say as soon as that thing hit about 80mph that was all she was gonna do...

Great fun racing with all of you guys.  Glad we could keep you entertained on track.  Sorry for getting in the way on the front stretch at the end...  Yikes...

The Cannonball Bandits | Facebook Fan Page | Unununium Medal Winners 2010
3X Organizer's Choice Winner 2010 - Sears Pointless, Goin' For Broken, Arse Sweat-A-Palooza
1X Organizer's Choice Winner 2011 - Arse Sweat-A-Palooza

craznoe wrote:

I'm so happy you put this on youtube!

Lets just say as soon as that thing hit about 80mph that was all she was gonna do...

Great fun racing with all of you guys.  Glad we could keep you entertained on track.  Sorry for getting in the way on the front stretch at the end...  Yikes...

No worries......this is what Lemons is all about.......  but from 0-80mph that weiner moved pretty well!!!  I hope you bring it back to Thunderhill!!  Or whatever the next "theme" is :>)

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Man, that was fun to watch from the outside!  It hadn't struck me how absurd it must look when drafting/following/getting ready to pass us.  I mean I knew it was ridiculous, but even after all the time I spend in, on and around the car I still had to laugh out loud when I saw the wiener-shadow creep across your windshield.  Of course I knew what was coming because that pass is pretty much all Craig talks about now ;-) 

I think he's trying to find a way to immortalize it in a tattoo

drogers wrote:

Man, that was fun to watch from the outside!  It hadn't struck me how absurd it must look when drafting/following/getting ready to pass us.  I mean I knew it was ridiculous, but even after all the time I spend in, on and around the car I still had to laugh out loud when I saw the wiener-shadow creep across your windshield.  Of course I knew what was coming because that pass is pretty much all Craig talks about now ;-) 

I think he's trying to find a way to immortalize it in a tattoo

I might be able to pull a pic out of the video.......

The real bummer on that pass was that the Italians (sausage) also sneaked through...so in one mistake I got passed by Weiners and Sausages.....

Richard Doty
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Dude, a Porsche driver got spanked by a wiener.     Now, that's a headline!

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Wow... you captured the very rare wiener eclipse.