Topic: Part wanted: driveshaft for a Nissan FS5W71C transmission

The rest of the internet is failing me.

I don't care what it comes out of, but the thing in the title needs to have the 1.375" slip joint to the trans. Don't care how long it is or whether the rest of the internet thinks it will work. I only need the trans interface and some of the bit after the u-joint.

If I can pick it up in a back alley behind the local furniture store apparently known for sex trafficking, that will work. Otherwise I'm interested in getting at least part of it shipped to 23602 or some other reasonable accomodation.

I don't want to spend $400. I'd like to spend less than $100. Yes, I know my plan will end in certain death. All plans do if taken to the extreme timeframe.

Seriously, if you have an early Z31 or whatever driveshaft laying around, I want as much of the front bit as fits in a medium flatrate box for under $100.

That guy

Re: Part wanted: driveshaft for a Nissan FS5W71C transmission

I see some 98-04 2WD 4Cyl Nissan Frontiers on car-part.com not too far from that zip.

3 (edited by DirtyDuc 2023-05-09 06:35 PM)

Re: Part wanted: driveshaft for a Nissan FS5W71C transmission

Thanks. I hadn't used car-part.com before. I gave up because I am running out of time to do all the dumbs, and just bought another driveshaft off ebay that has a high percentage chance of being the thing I need.

That guy