Topic: Hallett Potluck

So we are week away and while I have plenty to do to pack the tow pig and prep the car, why not create more work and plan a potluck.

I'm going to bring a big pot of my award winning chili and being that we are in race port 16, why not set up there where it is close to the bathrooms.  Anyone have some delicious dishes they want to bring and contribute?

Also, please vote on whether you would prefer Friday night or Saturday night.

Greg
Team Skid Steer
Bullitt Bobcat 2.0

Re: Hallett Potluck

I would vote for Saturday night, but that's me being selfish since I wont get to the track until Saturday morning.

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7
1999 Chevy Blazer

I will try cooking at the track for the first time and bring some non award winning spaghetti.

I'm game to bring something but lack inventiveness. I can swing by Sam's tomorrow and grab anything that might be needed, if my family is feeling supportive I could probably even convince them to come out on Saturday evening. Should I plan on bringing bowls, plates and plasticware?

If my family shows up can they just pay at the gate for spectator passes?

Due to limited interest and the fact that three teams won't be able to feed the whole field, we are going to scrap the potluck.  Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Greg
Team Skid Steer
Bullitt Bobcat 2.0

But I just got a good stack of stroopwafels! I can't eat all those by myself.

Come by carpot 20 ill eat some stroop waffles with you

zandvoortDAF wrote:

But I just got a good stack of stroopwafels! I can't eat all those by myself.

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7
1999 Chevy Blazer

We'll be in #15! Heading out tomorrow morning, be on the lookout for a ridiculous ambulance + trailer combo.

CEL Racing will have a taco buffet Friday evening. Down the hill by the race shop carport #27. Welcome to grab a taco as long as they last.