Topic: GP du Lac Chargoggagogg(etc) @ Thompson '23 - Entry List/Tech Times

LOTS of experienced teams and cars in this one: 36 teams have run 10+ races with their piles, 13 teams with 20+, and 9 totally new teams.

That said...would have been a great race for someone to bring an IOE car. Not a whole lot of slam-dunk IOE candidates who haven't already won one. (Excel version here)

https://24hoursoflemons.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Entry_List_Thompson23_Blank.jpg

Tech Times are assigned and linked through the event page but also directly here.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

2 (edited by chaase 2023-07-27 01:53 PM)

Re: GP du Lac Chargoggagogg(etc) @ Thompson '23 - Entry List/Tech Times

Some people like to know who is judging:

Aaron Cole - Media Man and  MC Extraordinaire
Manny Kotzias and Chris Haase. from Sesame Street Outlaws -- Back to harass all of you again for like the 4th straight year
Janis Jerman. from the Lemontarians -- first time judging Thompson so be nice!
Dr. Mary Harris of the infamous Tetanus Racing  is playing the role of the Chief Justice, I recommend you be nice to her because if you piss off one of the above, you'll have to deal with her.

We started planning your torture, I mean penalties weeks ago!

See everyone at the race!

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner