Topic: Wrecked E36 Lemons race car $3000 Raleigh, NC

Want to test your welding and fabrication skills without having to buy any additional bits and pieces ????

We have a 1995 325i that met its unfortunate demise at Road Atlanta two years ago.  We also have a damaged shell that could be used for the front clip if you wanted to Sawzall & Weld  (coincidently the names of our attorneys) the two together.

Current wreck has legal cage is plumbed for fire system, kill switch, removeable steering wheel, extra gauges, Lexan rear windows, etc.

We have purchased spare body parts and they are included.  Car has a working motor, does not include a racing seat as we transferred the seat to our replacement.  We are planning to keep the existing transmission but otherwise comes complete.

Damage is entirely front end with the hit on the driver's side.  We don't know that it can't be straightened as the body shop never diagnosed it due to covid.  We pulled it out of the body shop lot after six months of no activity.  They gave it a cursory look and led us to believe it was repairable but never formally committed any diagnosis.

Own a piece of uber blasé Eurotrash and make all your friend envious

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Re: Wrecked E36 Lemons race car $3000 Raleigh, NC

pics?

I'm old and unable to post pictures via my desktop....let me try with my phone

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

4 (edited by soldmystang 2023-10-02 07:34 AM)

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36