Topic: Open Seats for rent at Sonoma

My team, College Fund Racing, has a handful of seats we are looking to fill for Sonoma in December. We run 1.6 Miatas and ran competitively at Buttonwillow. Please email us at collegefundracing@gmail.com or text me (Jake) at 702-817-6042 for more details.

Re: Open Seats for rent at Sonoma

I’ve raced with these guys before and I’m running this race too. I’ve done many “arrive and drive” Lemons races and I can attest that they have well-sorted and reliable Miata’s. They don’t skimp on tires either, which is not always the case for Lemons rentals. Miata’s are really fun cars to drive. They’re well balance and light. I highly recommend “College Fund Racing” if you’re looking to race on one of the best tracks in America. The Sonoma race is always really fun and exciting. It’s well attended and the facilities are fantastic. You won’t regret racing with the team or at the track. I’ve been told they’re reserving a garage too.

Bump

Sounds like a cool opportunity. I'd be interested in joining if you've still got some spots left. I'll shoot you a text for more info.

Hi Jake, I just sent you a text, a Miata is a great car to run at the 24 hours of Lemons. I have driven at Sonoma Raceway in 2019.

Still have a few more open. Rosters don't finalize till the 17th. Hit me up!