Topic: 2024 Schedule?

Hello, yes, hi. I am being the impatient asshole. 

Schedule coming out soon?  I'm bringing a new driver (probably several) to Barber, and, if Barber is when Barber normally is, they need to go ahead and be requesting time off of work.  If we can't get the whole schedule just yet, any chance we could go ahead and get the January/February stuff?

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"It's got a van motor, a 220 cubic inch plant, it's got van tires, van suspension, van shocks. It's a model with the catalytic converters ripped out so
     it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it a racecar or what?" - Blues Brothers, Probably

Re: 2024 Schedule?

I’ll second this. I know there is a lot that goes into scheduling, but releasing 2x half-hear schedules would be great - like an early 2024 schedule coming out summer 2023, and a late 2024 schedule at new years.

For my job I have to request weekends way ahead of time (just made my schedule through April) and having the Jan/Feb dates released in October is hard.

I've heard Sonoma is undergoing a repave this winter, so I wonder if we West Coast teams will be going to Thunderhill again in Feb. I am also eager for the schedule to drop

With the televised series (NASCAR, IMSA, Indycar) shuffling their schedules for next year from typical weekends, I'm sure that has had a big impact on the grassroots series scheduling trying to adapt.  Not sure where 24HOL fits in the food chain with SCCA, NASA, Champcar, WRL, etc... A race got bumped for an NHRA race a few years back, so we know we haven't surpassed the straight line guys yet.

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7
1999 Chevy Blazer

Tuesday.

We've been jockeying for dates with a few places so it's taken a little longer, but we think it's a really badass schedule.

A lot of it looks the same as last year, so Southerners should be able to plan their February as in previous years.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Awesome, thank you, I appreciate the update!  Easier to be patient when there's a goal, I'll be sure to check back Tuesday.  Looking forward to the final result!

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"It's got a van motor, a 220 cubic inch plant, it's got van tires, van suspension, van shocks. It's a model with the catalytic converters ripped out so
     it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it a racecar or what?" - Blues Brothers, Probably