Topic: Halloween Hooptiefest @ NHMS '23 - Entry List & Tech Times

The T-Drive Tempo cometh...also the Double Doba is gonna clog up the Bowl, the #235 Malibu is indeed the old Homersexuals car, the #17 S10 and #152 have a couple of low-key awesome powertrains, and THERE IS A GODDAMN SUBARU BAJA AT LAST. Also, if you get a chance, go look up close at the #98 Ford Focus. It is not at all what it appears.

Yes, the type is small. The Excel version is here.

https://24hoursoflemons.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Image-10-19-23-at-2.49-PM.jpeg

Tech Times are posted on the event page and here. Garage assignments should be sent out soon if Nick hasn't already sent them.

Make sure you sign up for the potluck or Chrissy will hurt you.

The paddock gas pumps are indeed no longer there or no longer functional. Unclear which is the case, but plan accordingly.

The Lemons Supreme Court this weekend:

Judge Brett (Apocalyptic Racing/Burnt Rubber Soul Racing)
Judge Janis (Lemontarians)
Judge Andy (Detroit Student Racing Team)
Judge Tom (aka Tommy Salami aka Hanger 13 Racing's Tom) is working on safety and may get some Penalty Box time on the side. He's a grad student at the Murilee Martin School of Judging.

Aaron Cole is your media guy so your shitboxes will look great in photos.

Have fun and be good to each other!

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Halloween Hooptiefest @ NHMS '23 - Entry List & Tech Times

Hey Bad Doba ain't clogging nothing up! The Knockety Knock 400 has been replaced with some real Mopar junk yard muscle!  . Now that we have some oil pressure and compression -   Domination is Guaranteed!

Good Doba....well...yeah... probably will be in the way....

Cant wait.....Looking forward to it!!!

Cordoba

FYI, the Tech Times link is old and should be dead.

TECH TIMES ARE 11-5, assigned here now (and also on the Event Page).

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

I actually found a Baja I could snag for Lemons money, but the body looks so nice I'd rather move the powertrain in mine into it and keep it stock.  Looking forward to seeing how this one fares in the Great Subaru Northeast.  But just remember, there was a Baja in a Lemons Rally first.

Have fun all. First one I've missed in 7 years

Go All Roads!!!

88 Festiva  -  Damn Tree!!!
"We Are Not Really From Iran" Festiva  -  Motor and Trans to be anounced

Good lord, I think this is our 15th NH race? I think I counted that right? First one in 2011, two races a year for 2012 and 2013, then a single NH race every year since? I've been doing this too long.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

TheEngineer wrote:

Good lord, I think this is our 15th NH race? I think I counted that right? First one in 2011, two races a year for 2012 and 2013, then a single NH race every year since? I've been doing this too long.

Preach! we've logged a lot of laps at NHMS.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner