1 (edited by Paseo502 2023-12-22 12:44 PM)

Topic: One Seat availble for A&D at Thunderhill

The Hasselhoff Racing Team is looking for a driver or a new teammate (Reno NV area- extra points if you work at a machine shop or can weld)

Front wheel drive economical toyota Paseo

car is well sorted with 20 races and one class C trophy, still in Class C do to rooky drivers but very competitive do to it's low fuel consumption.

Came in 5th place in C at Sonoma.

cost is your share of the entrance fee plus consumables ( fuel, brakes, tires, food, and transport to track) and a share of the recent upgrades.

Call or text.... Jon 406- 531-1830

https://youtu.be/b-Y_rjPpZ3I?si=oPCbZlyX25kzQMXD

Re: One Seat availble for A&D at Thunderhill

bumped de bump bump!

Hi guys.

My name is Rich Denisar. 
I am responding to your ad needing a teammate at any race.

I have recently this year started racing Lemons. 

A guy i met at a 3 hour endurance go kart race, invited me to be on his team after I won the endurance event. 

I totally understand the need to be consistent, stay out of trouble, and get the job done.   but if we were to get to the end, and you said its time to go for it, I have the ability.   

I just bought a car to race here on the East Coast, and Im building a second one.  I will be racing all the East Coast events with my cars. and i am looking to travel to all the other tracks to be on someone elses team. 

I would be honored if you will consider accepting me on the team.  I will not let you down.  Everybody likes me!   I can be funny as shit, and an all around good guy. 
I'm  semi retired. 

I can also offer you guys seats in one of my two cars if you are able to travel out here to the east coast.

call me   Rich   609-712-0206

Hey we are all booked up for Thunderhill.