1 (edited by insainsnowman 2023-10-29 08:04 PM)

Topic: Looking for a team in SoCal

New to Lemons, not to racing. 3rd generation driver/builder/mechanic.
I have heard nothing but good things about these events. Looks like a lot of fun with like minded people. I'm looking for an existing team looking for a new crew/driver or people in my area looking to start a new team. I've built em, raced em and wrenched on em. Everything from off-road 2wd trucks to road racing production and GT cars to drag racing a home built 8sec maverick. I'm in Hemet (between Temecula and Beaumont). Not sure if I'll be lucky enough to find a team close by but it's worth a shot. If you are in a team or know of a team in the IE and looking for a driver/crew member please hit me up.

Re: Looking for a team in SoCal

Hello,

I'm not local enough for this to work... I'm in ventura county. However, I'm in process of downsizing my team from a 2 car team to a 1 car team, which means that I'm planning on selling one of my cars and will have too many team members. The closest team members I have are in the LA area... so probably still too far from you. Anyways, figured I'd post up and maybe we can figure something out.

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i

That may definitely work one way or another. When is the next race your team is entering?  I've been wanting to go check it out so maybe I can at east introduce myself and check out the action if the timing is right.

I just picked up a DF goblin that'll have my garage tied up, so I won't be prepping or running Sonoma (may do an A&D though).. we were at buttonwillow last month, that's the closest race so you just missed on spectating that one. Realistically, my next teams race will probably Thill next year. Feel free to shoot me a message and maybe we can do a call if you have any in-depth questions and/or want to start your own team. I unfortunately can't help you with offering a seat on my team, which was mainly the point of your post, but if you're in a position to start a team I think we can definitely work something out.

Full Ass Racing
#455 Piñata Miata - 1990 Miata
#735 BMDollhÜr 7Turdy5i - 1990 735i

Still looking.