1 (edited by rschmidt3 2023-11-22 06:44 AM)

Topic: Seats available for Road Atlanta in BMW E46 (WITHDRAWN)

(I've decided to withdraw from this race but will be racing next year in Lemons and Champcar)

I've got an existing entry for "Squeeze My Lemon Racing" for Road Atlanta in December that I'm looking to sell some seats in.  Myself and another experienced driver just finished the Champcar AMP 15 hour dual race this past weekend and the car did well, only a failing right front wheel bearing at the end which I will replace asap.  We ran 11 of the 15 total hours.  We ran pretty much all day on Saturday. I was the only one that drove on Sunday and I took a two hour break so I could take the checkered flag at the end.  The other time was spent assessing the failing wheel bearing before I took it out on Sunday morning. 

Looking for $1250 a seat, group discount available if you bring 2 or more total drivers.  I am happy to give up my seat time and make fuel runs, manage the pits, wrench on the car if needed and cook food in the paddock. All depends on how many drivers we end up with.

Here is a compilation of this past weekend at AMP to show the resilience of the car:

https://youtu.be/0o3-6GeK9_8

Experienced drivers preferred, I have spent much time and effort on this car to make it resilient for endurance racing. 

Randolph

Re: Seats available for Road Atlanta in BMW E46 (WITHDRAWN)

-Is the seat still available? Tim
704-236-6361

Experienced racer, over 35 race weekends.
Please send me email to my login name here.
Im interested.

not sure if you are or arent competeing at atlanta    my number is 609-712-0206   im a realy ggod driver.  Im interested in being a team member   i can probably bring others in.''   
Rich 609-712-0206