Topic: Schedule/Itinerary for a particular race?

Approximately when do we receive a schedule/itinerary for a particular race weekend?

Our first race is Road Atlanta in a few weeks. I also signed up for the optional Friday test day. I'm just trying to get an idea of when I should plan to be at the track on Friday and when the drivers meeting (or rookie meeting if applicable) usually is. I also have no idea how scheduling for tech works if anyone would like to explain that to me.

Sorry if it's pretty early to ask. I'm just wanting to plan ahead as much as possible.

Re: Schedule/Itinerary for a particular race?

It's listed under the "Schedule" drop-down at the top of the forum.

Here's a direct link to the one for Road Atlanta

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

VKZ24 wrote:

It's listed under the "Schedule" drop-down at the top of the forum.

Here's a direct link to the one for Road Atlanta

Ahh I see. No clue how I missed that!

Thank you!

A week or so before the race Lemons will send you an email with more information about the event as well as a link for your tech time. Download a tech sheet beforehand and fill it out before your tech time. When it is your tech time, get your team together and head over to tech with your hooptie and your amazing theme.  You will first go through safety tech where they will check your car for all the things on the tech sheet and the rules.  If you pass safety, a BS judge will then place your car in a class.  Feel free to bribe the BS judges with booze, food, unique auto-related gifts, rubber goods, etc.  Once you have a completed tech sheet, one person can take it to get your car sticker and a transponder.

You can wear your gear to gear check any time on Friday after it opens.

Test days are usually independent of Lemons tech, plan accordingly.

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

Another item of note, be sure to show up with your VALID DRIVER"S LICENSE!  If you forget it, lose it, have it stolen, or it's expired, you WILL NOT GET TO RACE.  Has this happened before?  YES.  Will Lemons make an exception for you?  NO!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!