Topic: Road Atlanta is NOT too cool for a potluck

It's official! Well, That's a Fine Kettle of Bees is hosting the potluck at Road Atlanta. This is new and exciting.

You should know how this works by now, but here are the deets.

Saturday, one hour after the track is cold.

You bring one of the following:
A main dish
A side dish
A dessert
Drinks

You should bring enough to feed your whole team.

We've got plates, cups, plastic ware, etc. coming out of our ears, so don't worry about that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … p=drivesdk

If that doesn't work or there is panic, post here or you can call or text me at 520-366-4101.

See you at the track!

Q

That guy

Re: Road Atlanta is NOT too cool for a potluck

Fixed the spreadsheet so it is editable.

That guy

I have more than some tables, Lemons has one. If you have some you aren't using for parts/tools, come by BS/Tech/Penalty to see if we need more after the track is cold on Saturday. We won't need them until then, anyway.

That guy

Make sure to head over to the Loose Nuts paddock after the potluck for our Ugly Sweater Christmas Party for some lively music, conversation and tasty spirits!

anura wrote:

Make sure to head over to the Loose Nuts paddock after the potluck for our Ugly Sweater Christmas Party for some lively music, conversation and tasty spirits!

Or better yet, paddock next to each other and combine parties.

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

anura wrote:

When do you plan on getting there? (text or whatever if you don't want to spill the beans in public, nothing is set in stone until we make the flyers).

That guy

I don't know how to add to the spreadsheet so I am going to post ot here and hope some one smarter then me will do it for me 8 hiks will be bringing Buffalo chicken dip

Eric Olsen wrote:

I don't know how to add to the spreadsheet so I am going to post ot here and hope some one smarter then me will do it for me 8 hiks will be bringing Buffalo chicken dip

Done!

That guy

Are we planning to have the potluck in the big paddock pavillion at the 'front', adjacent/closest to pit row?  It is supposed to be raining by then...

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"It's got a van motor, a 220 cubic inch plant, it's got van tires, van suspension, van shocks. It's a model with the catalytic converters ripped out so
     it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it a racecar or what?" - Blues Brothers, Probably

mthew_m wrote:

It is supposed to be raining by then...

Did you just say the "R-word"!?  Ack !!!!!!!!!!!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

VKZ24 wrote:
mthew_m wrote:

Hey, it's not great, but it beats the hell out of the 'S' word!!

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"It's got a van motor, a 220 cubic inch plant, it's got van tires, van suspension, van shocks. It's a model with the catalytic converters ripped out so
     it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it a racecar or what?" - Blues Brothers, Probably

12 (edited by VKZ24 2023-12-07 01:38 PM)

mthew_m wrote:
VKZ24 wrote:
mthew_m wrote:

Hey, it's not great, but it beats the hell out of the 'S' word!!

Actually that first race at Road Atlanta was not even close to being the worst event weather-wise.  The subsequent 4-day monsoon race was MUCH worse!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Sorry, I meant to respond before I left the house. It'll be under some sort of shelter. I've currently got bs/penalty reserved, but if there's a better option, I'm all ears.

That guy