Topic: Vannonball is seeking drivers for Barber!

trying to get this ambitious trip started right, looking for drivers at Barber. Love rookies.  the car isn't fast, so if you're looking for f1 hype, this isn't the car for you.

$1000 for the weekend, including food and a campsite on track.

If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

Re: Vannonball is seeking drivers for Barber!

zac.s.caldwell wrote:

trying to get this ambitious trip started right, looking for drivers at Barber. Love rookies.  the car isn't fast, so if you're looking for f1 hype, this isn't the car for you.

$1000 for the weekend, including food and a campsite at the [ftfy] track.

Is this the van that drives from race to race?

Lemon_Newton-Metre wrote:
zac.s.caldwell wrote:

$1000 for the weekend, including food and a campsite at the [ftfy] track.

Yes. And he is trying to hit EVERY race this year.

That guy

[

The van is all things to all people. It is tow vehicle, it is camper, it is racecar. It is bedroom and bathroom and quiet place to cry and kitchen and bar and nightclub. It is tuk tuk and is taxicab and it the cause my eventual mental downfall.

If you’re gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

zac.s.caldwell wrote:

[

The van is all things to all people. It is tow vehicle, it is camper, it is racecar. It is bedroom and bathroom and quiet place to cry and kitchen and bar and nightclub. It is tuk tuk and is taxicab and it the cause my eventual mental downfall.

As long as you have enough teammates to get you home if necessary, I think you're in good shape.

Some people say, "The Wise Man says, 'Put _not_ all thine eggs into the one basket.'

I say, the _Truly_ Wise Man says, "PUT all thine eggs into the one basket, and WATCH THAT BASKET."

And that's exactly what I think you're doing - so keep going!

Hi guys.

My name is Rich Denisar. 
I am responding to your ad needing a teammate in Any race!!!

I have recently this year started racing Lemons. 

I totally understand the need to be consistent, stay out of trouble, and get the job done.   but if we were to get to the end, and you said its time to go for it, I have the ability.   

I just bought a car to race here on the East Coast, and Im building a second one.  I will be racing all the East Coast events with my cars. and i am looking to travel to all the other tracks to be on someone elses team. 

I would be honored if you will consider accepting me on the team.  I will not let you down.  Everybody likes me!   I can be funny as shit, and an all around good guy. 
I'm  semi retired. 

I can also offer you guys seats in one of my two cars if you are able to travel out here to the east coast.

call me   Rich   609-712-0206