Topic: Looking for rides at the February Thunderhill, The Ridge, and NJMP

I'm located in Santa Cruz and more than happy to help build or prep if you're in the Bay area.  Obviously, I can't do much prior to NJMP, but I'll do what I can once I arrive to keep everything running smoothly.  I did five races last year in five different cars, so I think that means I'm no longer a rookie?  Some races were more successful than others, but I like to believe I took something from each one and am learning to drive competitively while still taking care of the car, which will always be my main priority.  I'm 6'2", so too tall for stock miatas, but as long as the seat adjusts I can probably fit most others.  I'm also attempting my own build which I hope to have ready this summer, so I might be able to trade rides soon.  Go slugs!

Re: Looking for rides at the February Thunderhill, The Ridge, and NJMP

Zach with the vannonball needs drivers this year at all the races.  Still can’t believe he is going to every race in that van F’N legend

Sorry For Party Racing, Ran When Parked Racing. #3 eLSS Camino, #21 TWAP Solstice.
WAP Pontiac Solstice (RIP)2007-2023

Re: Looking for rides at the February Thunderhill, The Ridge, and NJMP

We have open seats in our Miatas for Feb Thunderhill, which will accommodate taller drivers due to our seat adjusters and our extra cage loops. Send us an email at collegefundracing@gmail.com or text me (Jake) at 702-817-6042