1 (edited by Stan in Bham 2024-01-31 06:16 AM)

Topic: Sparco and Corbeau seats for sale $200 each obo. Near Birmingham

One Sparco seat and one Corbeau seat, both in excellent shape.  Can bring to Barber if you want to see them in person.  The Sparco came with a car we bought, but several of our drivers need a couple more inches of seat width so we've gone with the Corbeau wide seat.  Both have been sitting in the basement and it is time to make some room.

Re: Sparco and Corbeau seats for sale $200 each obo. Near Birmingham

Would it fit a 318i ?

Jim Spencer

I am interested.
Email sent to you with me contact info

4 (edited by Stan in Bham 2024-02-05 05:34 PM)

MCS wrote:

Would it fit a 318i ?

I would think so, but haven't tested it in anything except a New Beetle.  Corbeau makes a number of adjustable bases for their seats.  You could check and see if they have one for  318i.  I'll check when I have time, but just got back from the Barber race and will spend a couple of days drying everything out and unloading the truck and the cars.

Edit:
I checked the Corbeau website. They offer adjustable seat slider brackets for E36s. I used the Corbeau brackets for the New Beetles and they were a perfect fit, installed easily, and work perfectly.  It was also easy to make a minor modification to add headroom by making the slider go down as it slides back (more legroom = more headroom).  I just trimmed an inch off the rear mounting legs and drilled a new hole for the bolt.

Think the judges would allow rear facing seats? How the car came factory...

| 6 Million Forms of Domination |
| 99 Mercedes E320 Base Wagon | "Sidetracked while dropping Tripp and Kayleigh at Swim Practice" award